Chapter 2: Skateboard Accident

Its been a few weeks since Y/n got stuck in the Zoldyck Mansion. She had met most of the family except for one of the children, who's name was Alluka. Killua told her about his sister, and that she was somewhere locked up.

Other than that, she mostly was with Killua, who went to her room to play with her or just be with her as she cleaned and patched him up after his training. He had gotten close to the female since she had been stuck in the mansion because of Illumi.

Speaking of Illumi, He would go to her room, since Y/n never left her room unless to eat or was going for a walk outside in the forest. He checks on her every so often. He would try and talk to Y/n, hug her awkwardly or even stay with her at night when he doesn't have to go on a mission. It was quite awkward between them, since Y/n didn't exactly want to talk to him or be near him, but she is very slowly, doesn't mind his company since he is normally quiet.

Y/n doesn't go near the testing gate since every time she goes she feels a strong presence and dark aura forcing her to turn back and run into the mansion, telling her to never leave. So she never wants to feel that way again so she kept her distance from the gate.

"Y/n?" The door opened to be 5 year old Killua, sticking his head through the bedroom door to find the female sitting on her bed, with a book in hand, reading to herself. Y/n looked up from her book, and smiled softly at the small male.

"Hey Killu." She placed her book down after placing her bookmark inside. She got up and left her spot and went over to him.

"What do you want to do?" She asked the male. He smiled slightly.

"Let's go on my skateboard. I can teach you how to ride it."

"Sure, it sounds fun, lets go then." Killua smiled and grabbed the female's hand, dragging her slightly as she walked with the male outside.

As the 2 were leaving out together, they had passed Killua's parents to see the duo leaving towards what ever activity they do together. Kikyo wasn't exactly happy that Y/n was close with Killua, since she made him 'too soft' and wouldn't make him the best assassin, even if he has a lot of potential. On the other hand, her husband, Silva, didn't mind it, but would stop their relationship if she got in the way of him training.

As the duo were outside, Killua brought out his skate board, and his second one as a spare, for Y/n to join him. As He started to try and get the female onto the skateboard, She was struggling a lot to stay balanced.

"It's okay N/n-chan..." Killua said, calling Y/n by her nickname. He got onto his once she was balanced. He started to carefully let her move on the board, as he started to push forward and circled around the female.

"See Y/n-chan it's not that hard." He smiled at the female, who nodded slight. She set her foot down and pushed her self, making her go slowly.

"Huh.. You're right it's not that hard..." Y/n smiled slight, She soon started panicking as it didn't stop moving.

"Killu! Help-" Before she could finish her sentence, the board started to speed down the mountain. Y/n screamed as she was struggling to stay on the board.

"Y/n-chan!" Killua screamed as he grabbed his board and went down the mountain trying to go help the female. "Fall onto the grass!"

Y/n, too terrified to do anything, screamed as she was skating down the mountain. As they got closer towards the testing gate. Y/n could hear the voice, telling her to stop, run back to the mansion, to never return to the gate. She covered her ears, wanting it to shut up

Soon her entire body slammed against the walls of the gate, she screamed and tumbled onto the ground, holding her head from the agonizing pain, her arms and legs had a few scratches and will most likely have a bruise later, while her head had a giant gash on it, pouring out blood.

"Y/n!" Killua got off his skateboard and ran to the injured female. His eyes widened at seeing the damage from her going at full speed on a skateboard and slammed into the wall.

"What happened..." Killua froze at hearing the voice and saw his brother Illumi walking towards them. Y/n was too focused on her pain to care about his presence. Her blood was dripping off her face onto the grass, and her hands were covered in the warm red liquid.

Illumi noticed the female, who was bleeding a lot from her injures. He headed over to the female, Killua stood there watching him pick the female up carefully and started to head back towards the Mansion.

"She'll be fine Kil, and you should get back, before mother wonders where you went..." Illumi walked off leaving Killua alone with the skateboards.

~~~~~

Now sitting in Y/n's private bathroom, she had bandages wrapped around her head, covered in blood, her arms and legs hand band-aids on them, as Illumi was finishing up cleaning her cuts.

There was just silence as Illumi fixed her up. Once he had finished, he cleaned up the area, and packed the first aid kit away.

"Thank you Illumi..." Y/n mumbled, thanking him for helping her. He nodded a bit. There was just silence between them. It wasn't anything awkward, it was normal between them. They never really talked when around each other.

Y/n looked at the ground, keeping quiet.

"Be careful." Illumi told the female, who just nodded as a reply. He turned to leave, but just before he left.

"Thank you...again Illumi..." He stopped for a second and just nodded, leaving the room completely. 

__________________________

Sorry for the wait. Also Sorry I wanna mention that the story is gonna take place mostly before the Hunter Exam, since Illumi isn't really at the mansion during the actual series, BUT You will meet Hisoka in a few chapters hehe~