Chapter 9: We can call her Nanika

"Goodnight Y/n.." Kalluto said softly as he headed off out of the room, leaving the tired female a lone.

"Good night Kallu..." She replied softly to the male as she rubbed her eyes. She turned her light off and layed down and stared at her clock that read '12:02" She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes falling asleep.

A light was switched on, making Y/n slowly open her eyes and squint to see Killua next to her.

"Killua.." He shushed her and grabbed her hand, pulling the female out of her bed and they headed off quietly. No one was awake so it was quiet, except for the sound of the bugs outside and howling, from Mike and the other magical beasts.

As they headed down to reach a room. The doors started to open, to reveal another door.

"Where are we going Killua..?" The female asked softly to the male as the doors were opening.

"We're gonna go see Alluka." Killua smiled at the female. The female smiled at the small boy and nodded as the final door opened they entered inside, a small girl was sleeping in a bed in the room, with multiple toys all over and a very colourful room.

"Alluka-chan!" Killua said as the small female started to wake up from the sudden noise, her eyes brightened up at seeing Killua.

"Onii-Chan!" She squeaked and jumped out of her bed, hugging the male, happy to see her brother.

After the siblings reunion, Killua grabbed Alluka's hand and they stood in front of Y/n.

"Alluka I want you to meet my best friend in the entire world! Y/n-chan!" He smiled and Alluka looked up at the female and smiled happily.

"Hai!"

"Nice to meet you Alluka-Chan, I've heard a lot about you from Killu." She smiled and Alluka nodded.

"Lets play together Alluka!" Killua smiled and went to grab one of the toys

"Y/n-chan pick me up!" Y/n smiled and picked the small girl up.

"Higher Higher!"

"Okay!" Y/n smiled as she lifted Alluka higher up.

"Y/n-chan give me a hug!" Y/n listened, giving the small female a hug and as they pulled away Alluka's eyes turned black.

"Kay." Y/n's eyes widened slightly and carefully set Alluka on the ground.

"Killua? What happened to Alluka's face?" Y/n asked concerned for the small girl who's face turned black.

"Oh that's something! Something, Up!"

"Kay" 'Something' lifted Killua in the air and soon as Killua was set down Alluka turned to normal.

"So that was something? Is that their name?" Y/n asked Killua.

"We call it something."

"Why not Nanika, it means something in Japanese and Nanika sounds better." Y/n smiled.

"Kay!" Alluka smiled at hearing what the female said and smiled happily.

"Lets play!"

~~~~~

As the 3 were continuing to play together, and Killua explaining the power that Alluka, and Nanika, had, she understood what was going on at least with Alluka.

"Neesan, thank you for playing with me." Alluka smiled happily at the female, who she now calls her sister. Y/n smiled softly at Alluka.

"It was nice meeting you Allu-chan."