I am alright Zhan, its not severe injury, just a mild sprained ankle he said looking worry written all over Zhans face.

Yibo surely didnt expect what he saw, Zhan looked like he will cry any minute, he kept looking over at Yibo's swollen ankle to his face, as if asking what can he do to ease his pain.

"It doesn't hurt anymore really" Yibo said assuring Zhan.

"How could you do this to me, Why didnt you call me?" Zhan said looking at Yibos puppy face.

"How was I suppose to know you are not angry with me anymore? I thought you wouldn't talk to me and I.." before he could finish Granny came in with tray of freshly baked Cinnamon rolls and chilli surprisingly Yibo's favourite combination.

"Thanks for coming over dear, he doesn't let me help him with anything. He cant walk properly, bathing, changing pants, things are so difficult with that swollen ankle. You tell him to either ask for help or let me have it my way if he wont listen" she said looking irritated.

"Granny, stop treating me like a kid, I dont need anyones help I can manage. Now if you don't mind can I eat those rolls. I am really hungry" he said taking big bite from cinnamon roll.

"Your presence sure does affect him, he is cheerful and hungry again" She said looking from Zhan towards Yibo.

Yibo almost choked and grabbed glass of water while Zhan blushed till his cheeks turned red looking at Yibo's bedroom floor as if fascinated with it.

"Zhan wait here, I have favour to ask, I will be right back" she said and left leaving them both alone.

Yibo was chewing on tasty rolls keeping his mouth busy, making sure Zhan does all the talking. Zhan with his big brown eyes followed Yibo's every moment of lips as he was taking small bites enjoying its sweet taste. Zhan kept having flashback of the night those lips were on him. He tried to calm himself inhaling slowly as the scene in front of his eyes was making him lose his sanity. He tried to snap out of such impure thoughts.

Calm down, he is your friend Yibo, dont you forget that. Stop drooling Zhan, stop drooling he kept repeating in his head.

Yibo chuckled leaning back in his bed as he could read Zhans restlessness

Yibo chuckled leaning back in his bed as he could read Zhans restlessness. Yibo was wearing white shirt which was unbuttoned making his curve visible to Zhan who was gulping his saliva trying to stop stripping yibo in his mind. Yibo looked at the beautiful boy who was biting his lips glaring at him every now and then. Yibos plump lips pulled into evil smile as he rolled his eyes over Zhans tall skinny body. He knew exactly what was happening.

"Zhanzhan", granny walked into the room brining them both back to the real world.

"I have to visit my doctor out of town tomorrow, and was apprehensive to leave yibo alone, but I think with your help he will do just fine. Can you come over and stay with him this weekend. I promise I wont take long" she said leaving both the boys shocked.

"What"? Zhan looked at granny who was looking at him with expectations.

"I am not sure if my mom will allow, besides yibo wont like it, he does not want any help Zhan said trying to convince her.

Before yibo could intervene on the matter, she spoke again.

"Dont you worry about your mom, I just spoke to her over the phone and she agreed. And why would yibo mind having over his best friend. Besides you stay next door it wont be difficult for you" She completed and helped herself out of the room with empty dishes of cinnamon rolls which yibo just finished eating.

Zhan turned to look at yibo who was now laughing sheepishly.

"Its not your first time staying over" Yibo said reminding Zhan how they have spent time together since childhood.

Zhan has his doubts, something has changed within them he could feel it, his heart, his mind every bit of his body was telling him. All he had to do was ignore his inner demons in order to survive this weekend, the only positive thing was Yibo was straight and not interested in boys and that thought was enough for Zhan to hold on. Zhan was more worried about taking care of Yibo and getting him on his feet as the earliest.