Jordyn

Nathan severed Katherine's zip ties from her ankles and dragged her back to her room by her bound wrists. Mia and Kayla watched in horror as Katherine screamed and kicked while in his grasp. Nathan gripped her arm with one hand and drew her restraints closer to her with the other. He tightened the bonds as much as he could, stretching her body closer to the ceiling.

Katherine screamed in agony as he yanked her higher off the ground. He had control over the comfort of the restraints as well as the height at which she could be suspended. "Please! Please stop!!" Katherine screamed in pain.

Nathan drew her down and grabbed her face "With your mouth, you did this to yourself! Don't beg! You did it, and you have the ability to stop it, but you choose not to!" Nathan couldn't figure out why Katherine ignored everything he said to her.

She lashed out at Nathan as quickly as she screamed in pain. "To hell with you! I hope you die, you scumbag!"

Katherine let out a painful cry as Nathan raised her once more to the ceiling. He lowered her feet to the floor shortly after her torture began, but refused to let her go. Nathan wanted her to suffer for a while longer as she reflected on her actions. He then turned and walked out of her room, ushering Mia and Kayla into their respective rooms and removing their zip ties. They didn't say anything to Nathan as he led them in and locked their doors. He then walked up the stairs, shut both doors behind him, and left Katherine shackled for another hour.

Nathan was determined to persuade her to stop being so defiant. Because none of her punishments seemed to be working, Nathan felt compelled to take drastic measures. Her mouth was what irritated him, so he intended to close it.

His first priority before attending to Katherine was to bring his next doll home. Jordyn was Mia's younger sister. He saw Jordyn's picture on her wall the morning he kidnapped Mia. He knew she'd be nearby and easy to find because he was certain she'd come into town to assist in the search for her missing sister.

Jordyn was concerned about Mia's silence because the two sisters had spoken every day. She drove 45 minutes down to Sunbury, Pennsylvania, three days after Mia mysteriously disappeared, to report her sister missing. Nathan kept up with the news for a few days after witnessing Jordyn beg Mia to return home. People began to suspect that her ex-boyfriend, who had relocated to California, was the cause of her disappearance. He moved quickly under suspicion because the two of them had a volatile relationship.

Nathan decided to make the trip to Sunbury the next day after hearing Jordyn's plea. He made the trip the day after they launched a search party for Mia. Nathan arrived in town and parked on the other side of the woods near Mia's house. He wore grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt, running shoes, and a ball cap that he wore low above his eyes. Nathan intended to wait near the woods before taking off on the running path alongside the road. He needed it to appear as if he had a reason to be there while attempting to go unnoticed.

Jordyn set out through the woods near Mia's house, just as Nathan got out of his car. She deviated from the other volunteers, who were still walking in the opposite direction. She intended to make the short journey through the dense woods and then proceed through Bloomsburg to distribute flyers. All Nathan could think about was how simple he thought it would be to take her.

Nathan pretended to stretch outside his car as Jordyn made her way through the woods. She then came to a complete stop when she saw him, pretending not to be alarmed.

Jordyn, who was the same height as Mia, had red shoulder-length hair that sat just above her collarbone, with ocean-like waves, and light brown eyes with an amber hue. Nathan looked up, pretending to be surprised to see someone walking through the thicket.