Her Plight

Katherine looked at Nathan, terrified, and quickly regretted her decision to assist the handsome stranger. Nathan reached into the trunk and began yanking her out by the legs with her hands still bound behind her back. As he tried to drag her out of the trunk, she began to panic and scream.

"Please, someone, help me! No, Get off of me!" Katherine had a complete look of terror on her face as she kicked, unaware of what his next move would be. She tried to wiggle her way out of the situation, but she was in a tight spot with her captor standing over her.

Nathan placed his hand over her mouth to silence her while he leaned forward so she could see the seriousness on his face, "Look, you can scream all you want; no one will hear you. No one even knows you are here." He then gave her an evil grin.

Nathan was able to remove her, throwing her over his shoulder and entering his house. Katherine had very few options with her hands bound; he had complete control. Nathan carefully placed her on the floor near the main door leading to the basement, fumbled for his key, and unlocked it. He snatched Katherine off the floor and dashed down the stairs to her room. She begged him to let her go the entire time, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. He flopped her onto her new bed like a dead fish, turned to leave, and shut the door. Before he continued with her, he needed to secure the basement.

He leaned down over her as she lay in terror. "I'm going to cut these off of you, but I need you to cooperate. If you don't, I will restrain you." As Nathan said that, he pointed to the restraints he bolted to a load-bearing beam that had been installed on the ceiling. Each of the four rooms had its own restraint system, none the same as the other.

Katherine stared at Nathan, horrified, as he showed her what her punishment would be. She knew he was a bigger man, and knew her discipline would be brutal, but she refused to give up without a fight. She decided to nod her head in response to Nathan's request so that he would let her go.

Nathan then rolled Katherine onto her side, pulled out a small pocket knife from his pants, and cut her zip ties. As he rolled her back over, she took advantage of the opportunity to kick Nathan in the groin and flee. Stunned by the blow, Nathan grabbed himself and slumped to the floor. The small pocket knife he used to free Katherine fell to the ground as he tumbled over holding himself in pain. Katherine knew she had to seize that opportunity. She quickly grabbed the pocket knife from the floor and used it to keep Nathan at bay as he slowly rose to his feet.

They remained in a cat-and-mouse stance for what seemed like an eternity to Katherine. She screamed for help as she cautiously backed away from Nathan. He struck a charging pose in front of her, anticipating her next move.

Kayla was in the other room, listening in horror as she realized Nathan had taken another woman. She sat on her bed, hands over her ears, not wanting to hear the attack and in complete disbelief that he had kidnapped again.

Katherine continued to back up away from Nathan while he slowly advanced with every step she took. "Please leave me alone," She cried out in a drawn-out voice.

Nathan had no intention of backing down as he moved steadily toward Katherine. He then lunged for her, and she stabbed him in the side with the knife. It had stunned him for a brief moment before quickly regaining control. With little effort, he drew the small pocket knife from his side and dropped it to the floor as Katherine looked on in horror. She turned and ran, looking for any available exit, but to her horror, there were none.

Katherine spun around as she felt Nathan close behind her and stiffly smacked him across the face. He was dazed for a split second before shaking it off and regaining control as he grabbed her wrist while she attempted a second blow.

While Nathan bled from his side, he dragged Katherine back to her room, where she fought him with everything she had. Nathan threw her on her bed, but she had no intention of staying there. Katherine erupted in a rage and charged at Nathan, who punched her in the stomach. The wind had been knocked out of her, and Nathan quickly regained the upper hand.