49 - The DA meeting

Start from the beginning

"Y'know you never did answer me in Charms -"

"About giving me a matching mark? Have you forgotten we share a class with my Mum?"

"Don't think McGonagall would mind -"

"We'll see about that." You mumbled as Fred placed his head into your neck.

"What about another one on this side -"

"You do realise Adrian isn't here?" You raised your brows at the boy. "You only have to act like my boyfriend when he's around."

"I'm just practising for when he is around -"

"No he's practising for when he finally has the guts to ask you out -" Lee called.

"Lee do you ever shut up?" Fred snapped now removing his head from the crook of your neck so he could glare at the boy. He turned his attention back to you and his expression quickly softened when he saw the large smile plastered across your face. "What did that slimy blonde git want?"

Making sure no one was listening to your conversation you spoke in a low tone. "He saw us, outside Zonko's when everyone else had gone back to the castle ... he also knows about this whole fake relationship thing we have going on ... but he promised me he wouldn't utter a word to Adrian -"

"And you trust Malfoy do you?" Fred replied in a low tone.

"Yes Fred, I do." You straighten up to look at him. "Draco might not like you and you might not like him but the two of you have a few things in common -"

Fred scoffed at those last words. "Like what?"

"You both hate Adrian and the two of you like me so ..."

"Think I prefer you more than that git does." He mumbled but you heard him.

"Well if I'm honest I'd hope you would, considering you are my 'boyfriend'." Those words made Fred's face light up again.

The two of you spent the rest of the evening in the common room talking with you sat in the boy's lap which earnt a few glares from some of the girls and Harry who didn't seem to enjoy the fact that Fred had his hands all over the girl he called family.

Whilst you and Fred were talking he started to run his hands up and down your thighs, you spotted in the corner of your eye, Angelina and a few other girls staring straight at you. It was evident the twins had a girl fanbase in the common room, you couldn't exactly blame them though. The two weren't exactly hard to look at.

Now Fred wasn't yours, he wasn't your boyfriend ... yet. But seeing those girls staring straight at him caused something inside of you to snap so without thinking you shifted in his lap and swung your legs around him so you were now straddling him. Your face was a few inches away from his yet you could still make out his confused yet smug expression.

"Feeling bold are we?" Fred spoke in a dark tone. "Even in the common room?"

"You decided to bite my neck off in Charms class."

"And who's to say you didn't enjoy it?" Before you could answer Fred raised his left hand and pulled your face closer to his. You could feel his breath on your face, Fred looked down at your lips one last time before leaning in and connecting his lips to yours. His left hand started to run up and down your thigh as he deepened the kiss. Your hands started to pull at the strands of his hair but that was cut short at Harry's yells.

"I SAID NOT AROUND ME!" Harry snatched the book Hermione was reading out of her grasp and stormed over to you and Fred. He smacked the top of Fred's head causing the two of you to break apart.