Part 9

* Hayes pov *
I hated Maddie so much right now when she came and said "Hi Hayes baby!" I brought Sam closer and locked our hands together so she would know I loved Sam.
"What do you want"
"Oh I just wanted to know if you would leave this bitch right here and you and I could watch a movie like old times and talk about getting back together." Than she grab my face and kissed me I push her away and said
"You slut don't you understand what NO means and I'm not going to leave Sam for a slut. I love Sam not you now Fuck Off!"
Then Maddie turn to Sam and said
"This isn't over! Hayes is mine!!"
"Keep dreaming bitch."Sam said and Maddie showed her middle finger and left.
"Sorry about that baby you know I love you!"
"I know but it lookes Carter is in bigger trouble."
"Yeah I think Taylor is going to kill her!"
*Taylor pov*
Me and Carter were talking and holding hands the Carter's ex-girlfriend Ashely showed up
"Hey Carter." She said getting closer to Carter the Carter and he got closer to me.
"Oh Carter babe you don't have to make me jealous anymore I'll take you back." Then she grab Carter's free hand and said
"You can drop the slut at the hotel and we can hung out like old times." Ashely winked.
"Listen here bitch I'm in love with Taylor she is my one and only and I wasn't trying to make you jealous. When I said It was over I meant it,its over and I love Taylor! So fuck off Ashely!"Carter said.
"Fine but if I were you I would dump this pink haired bitch!"
When Ashely said that it made me snap.
"That's enough bitch slut ass bitch!" I grab the back of Ashely's shirt and threw her across the room. She fell right on her face and when she got up her nose was dripping with blood. Then she screamed and came running towards me I lifted my arm up hitting her right in the jaw she fell again and got up running away I never felt so good in my life when I turn around all of the ex-girlfriends were gone. Carter ran towards me and lifted me up,spun me around then kissed me
"I have never been so grateful to have a girlfriend like you Taylor I love you Taylor!!!!" Carter said kissing me so many times I couldn't breathe. Then Sam came up to us with Hayes.
"Taylor I knew you could kick ass but I didn't know you were that good! I'm proud of you!!"
"Thank Sam and hey you learn something new everyday."
"Yeah when you learn that your ex-girlfriend is crazier than you thought."Hayes said.
"You got that right little man." Carter said brofisting him.
"Well I'm ready to eat" I said
"Yea me too but you ain't eating until you wash Carter's ex-girlfriend blood off your hand." Sam said laughing
"That's something I never thought that Sam would say."Carter said talking to the bathroom
*Sam pov*
After Taylor got all clean up all of us went to a Hispanic restaurant.
"Oh my god I haven't had any Mexican food since we left Georgia!" I said looking at the menu for something good to eat. If you didn't know me and Emily are mexican.
"Babe I swear to god that you were going to say that!" Hayes said
"Hey! Your choice for dating me!!"
"Am I'm grateful for dating my beautiful girlfriend!" Hayes said I smiled and kissed him.
"Hey!This isn't a make-out zone now hurry your ass up and order I'm hungry." Taylor said going back to the menu. Everyone started laughing.After we order we waited for our food than Matt wanted to do a vine.
"Hey guys lets make a vine while we waiting." Matt said taking out his phone.
"I'll hold your phone Matt" I said taking his phone and pressing play
"Oh my god that was wayy to funny" I said giving Matt his phone back.
"Food!!" Matt said when our food was coming.Matt stood up and grab his food and sat back down he was the first one to start eating.
"Matt you are such a fat ass!!" I said laughing
"Shut up" Matt said with a mouth full with food.
"Lilly and your dating that!" I said Lilly just smile.After we all ate we went back to the hotel. Everything was fine until she showed up.
"Jordan?"