Part 6

* Hayes pov*
"Maddie?"
"Yes babe its me, Carly and I got tickets to Magcon. That means we can see each other so thats means we can get back together!" She said getting closer to me like she is about to kiss me.
"I'm sorry but we can't get back together because I have a girlfriend now and I'm very happy with her!"
"Who is it?!" She said half crying and half mad
"Sam and I love her. I even loved her when I was dating you and if you hurt her I swear I will hurt you more than you think!" Than I grab the food and went back to the room
" Hey Hayes Ummm you look pissed"
"Yea I'm fine here's your food I just saw Maddie in the main floor."
"WHAT?! She's here?!"
"Yea her and Carly bought tickets to Magcon."
"What!! What did she say to you and tell me the truth Hayes!"
"She told me that she bought tickets to Magcon to try win me and Nash back but then I told her that I was dating you and that I'm very happy with you!"
"Ok then let's just hope they are not as crazy as Cam's ex-girlfriend Gaby"
"Yea well I'm going to take a shower babe"

*Sam pov*
As soon as Hayes got in a the shower his phone with off. I knew his password it was my name in number form. After I unlocked his phone he got a text from a unknown number
"Hayes magcon is tommrrow so I'll be there make sure Sam doesn't leave your side or you will never see her again
Kisses -A"
Who the hell is A? And what do they want me? Hayes came out at that moment
"Babe whats wrong whats did you find on my phone." I didn't say anything I just showed him the text.
"Sam I don't know who this is but they can't hurt you as long as you're with me. So pomise me you won't leave my side no matter what!"
"Ok." I said with hot tears in my eyes. I don't know anyone who will try to hurt me.....
"Wait Hayes I think I know who A is but first lets check with the guys to see if I'm right."

*Nash pov*
Me and the guys were hanging out without the girls when all of our phones went off at sometime expect Shawn for some reason, I was the first one to read
"Dear Magcon boys I hope your enjoying LA......"

*Carter pov*
"I know you don't know us but you will soon...."

* Matt pov*
"If you wish to know who we all are and you will see us in the next Magcon Show....."

*Jack J and Jack G pov*
"So better be looking for us and watch your back....."

*Cam pov*
"Also make sure your girlfriends are by your side 24/7 because if not you will never see them again......"

*All together*
"Kisses -A"