Part 32

*Sam pov*
John had to go to the store because we are almost out of food
"I'm going to the store baby I won't be long" John said heading out the door
"Ok" I said watching T.V. You see for these past few months I been acting like i gave up on Hayes and was now "in love" with John now. So now he let me be around the house by myself. But I still love Hayes very much. Once John had left I went into his video room where he sends messages to Hayes.I alway listen but one time he caught me
* Flash Back*
"So Hayes we are in the south part of Jersey" John said and he turn off the camera and turn to look at me
"Don't worry babe you're mine they will never find you because they think we are still in New Jersey. So we are safe to be together" John said and kissed me how much i hated it.
*Flash Back Ended*
I went in and turn on the camera
"Hayes it's me!! John went to the store so I have little time......" I finished up the video in quickly sent it to Hayes. after it sent I quickly went downstairs and act like I've been watching TV the whole time. A few minutes later John came through the door with bags and I got up to help him. I grab some bags in the front of him and put them on the table once I was done I walk to the living room and I will stop by John. he stared at me and then lean in and kiss me I never liked the way he kissed me. After the kiss you want upstairs to the video room. As soon as he walked in he ran out towards me.
"How could you Sam I thought you really love me! " John said I didn't say anything. John left his hand up and punched me right in the face hitting me until I could barely see.
"If I can't have you no one can! " John said. He pick me up and put me on the bed and left. Everything went black.