Part 5

(At the hotel)
"Ok so there are 8 rooms so that means everyone has to find a roommate and guys if you are planning to choose your girlfriend as a roommate just don't do anything that can led to having a baby ok?" Branyt said with a worry look and walk away.
"Hey baby wanna be my roommate?" Hayes said I smiled and we walked up to our room.
"I can't believe we are in LA I have never been here before!" I said as I looked out the window.Then Hayes came out and put his arm around my shoulder.
"It's beautiful isn't it Hayes?"
"Yea not as beautiful as my girlfriend."
"You're so chessy Hayes"
"Maybe but you still love me!" He laughed and he kissed me. I never been so happy in my life nothing could ruin it.
"Food's here!!" Matt said running down the hall. I started laughing.
"Matt is such a fatty ha ha" I said then Matt came back with his face stuffed with food and a box full of food.
"Sam! I heard that!" Matt said and I started laughing even harder.
"Matt everyone know it and you know it I mean look at you!"
"Hayes you have 10 sec to block the pie that I'm about to throw at your girlfriend!" Matt said I scream and hid behind Hayes then I heard a splash. When I looked up Hayes was covered with pie. I was laughing so heard
"Hahaha oh my god Hayes!" I poke my finger in his face grabbing some pie
"Mmmmm apple pie!" I said still laughing
"Oh you like apple pie well try this!" He grab my face and kiss me because his lips were covered in pie.
"Ewww no PTA you guys need a room!" Matt said pretending to throw up
"Shut up Matt we don't say anything when you making out with Lilly don't lie"Hayes said. Matt's face turned red and ran off.
"Well I think we should go to bed babe we have a big day tomorrow!"
"Ok!" I yawn and I fell asleep next to Hayes with his hands around me. I slept like a baby

*Hayes pov*
I woke up and I looked next to me and Sam was still asleep. She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I grab my phone and check what I miss than I got a text from a unknown number.
"Good morning Hayes better make sure Sam doesn't leave your side.
Kisses -A"
A? Why would someone want to hurt Sam? At that moment Sam woke up.
"Good morning Hayes." She said it in the cutest voice ever. I smile and kissed her.
"Good morning babe. Are you hungry?"
"Yes you know how fat I am in the morning!" Sam said and I laugh and got up to get dressed
"Hayes you better get me pancakes!"
I laugh and walked out the door. I walked down to the main floor and grab my food and Sam's. I heard a voice behind me
"HAYES!" Oh no not another fan and then I turn around and I couldn't believe who it was.I must be dreaming
"Maddie?"