Part 3

*Hayes pov*
"You guys are leaving again!?"
I hate seeing Sam cry.It breaks my heart each time a tear falls out of her eyes.
"I'll be right back Nash!"I said and I ran out the door.I got to Sam's house and tried to open the door but it was no use.I saw that her window was open so I climbed the side of her house into her room.I saw Sam face down on her bed crying.I layed on her bed and brought her closer to me.
"Why do you have t-to go?" Sam said in tears
"I can bring you with me we can be together for a year! Say that you will go with me?" I said with hope that she will say
"Ok I'll go but only if Emily can go."
"Ok she can go too......God I love you...." Omg did I just say that Wow I'm stupid.Sam just stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes.Even when I was with Maddie a part of me has always loved her.I couldn't help myself anymore I lean in and.....
*Sam pov*
"Ok she can go too......God I love you...." He said I love you?! I was so shocked I couldn't move then what happen next was a moment I been waiting for a long time.He lean in and kissed.I started kissing back I was so happy.

*Hayes pov*
I was so happy that she kissed back.After we stopped kissing I said "Sam will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will"She said with the biggest smile I have ever seen in my life.God I'm so happy now that I can call her mine

*Nash pov*
Hayes and Sam have been in her house for a long time.

"Hey Emily I'm going to check on Hayes and Sam they been gone for a long time."

"Ok I'll come with you." Emily said. We both got up and walked up to Sam's house and Emily open the door.Once we got inside we went up to her room.And saw Sam and Hayes cuddling on the bed.

"Awww look at the two love birds!" Cam said behind us laughing.
"Woa dude wha--" I was interrupted by Hayes

"Shut up Cameron" Hayes said getting pissed

"Hey you didn't say no so tell us is it true or nahh" Cam said

"Yes it's true,She said yes so we are a couple"

"Zamm Hayes you move on fast don't tell me that Nash's little brother is a player?!"

"No!! I'm not a player! I have always loved Sam even when I was dating Maddie I haven't/never stop loving Sam!" Hayes said from the top of his lung. I turn to Sam and she was so red that it looks like blood.

*Emily pov*
I'm so happy for Sam,She is dating the guy that she is in love with. I just wish Nash will notice that I love him too.Sometimes when we are alone I wish I can sit on his lap and kiss him but I can't.After that me and Nash went downstairs and he grabbed some chips.

"You're a fatty Nashy" He turned around and he gave me the look that says I'm going to kill you.
"Emily you have 5 seconds to run!" I got up and ran away screaming with Nash behind me. I ran into a dead end and Nash ran up to me and put me on his shoulder.

"Nashy! Put me down!!Now!"
"Never!"Nash put me on the floor and started tickling me
"Hahaha Nash!!Stop!!" Finally he stop but he wouldn't let me up.

"Nashy let me go!!"
"Never!" Than he lean in and kissed me and I started kissing back.
"Emily do you want to be my beautiful girlfriend?"
"I'd love to Nashy!"I said and I couldn't be happier .