part 27

*Sam pov*

I was so happy for Taylor .I just hope that she is happier with shawn then she was with Carter.Shawn came back in but he looked really pissed.
"Hey Taylor what's wrong with Shawn?" I asked Taylor who was sitting right next to me.
"I don't know I'm going to go ask"
"I'll come with you"Me and Taylor got up and walked towards Shawn.
"Hey Shawn what's wrong?" Taylor asked
"Um-uh-nothing everything is fine!"
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yep!" Shawn said and he took Taylor's hand and left. I couldn't find Hayes anywhere so I went with Emily to see of she knows where he is.
"Hey Em do you know where Hayes is?"
"Ummmm Yea him and Nash went backstage!"
"K thanks! I said and went walking downstairs when my phone went off

Blocked number: Hello Sam remember me? No? Hahahhaa!! Well I can see you anywhere you are so watch!!
I put my phone back in my pocket and didn't worry because it must be one of the ex-girlfriends. I continue to walk down and saw Hayes and Nash in a room talking.
"......Ok so we have to meet up here and set everything up!"Hayes said I knock on the door Hayes turned around quickly and when he saw that it was me.He put everything away and tried to act cool.
"Sam!! I didn't not see you there! Is the Magcon show over?"
"It's been over Hayes! When Shawn asked out Taylor everyone left"
"Oh yea I knew that!
"What's is that?"
What's what?" Nash said
"You guys are planning something ain't you?"
"Pfft what!No! Hey Sam I'm kinda busy how about you go back to the room and wait for there huh? Babe" Hayes said pushing me out the door.
"Why? Can't trust your girlfriend?"
"No i trust you but I'm really busy! I love you baby!" Hayes said as he kissed me and close the door. Whatever that boy was doing I'm finding out.I was walking up stairs when I felt a pain in the back of my head then everything went black.