Part 7

*Sam pov*
Me and Hayes run into Nash's room and found the guys looking scared at their phones.
"Guys what's wrong?" I said as I bend over Matt's shoulder and look at his phone to see what he was looking at.
"You guys got a text from A too? About our girlfriends?" Hayes said after he looked at Nash's phone.
"Yes...." All of them said
"Sam you checked with the guys now what or who do you think A is?" Hayes said
"A is .... All of your ex-girlfriends."
"How can it be them?" Jack G. said
"Because think about it when all of you broke up with them, they left in tears and all hated your new girlfriends even before you guys dated them so when you guys told them about your new girlfriends or when they found out they were pissed Am I right?"
"Yea they were." Nash said
"My ex said that she would kill her." Matt said
" So this Magcon is going to be big and I said that we bring our girlfriends in the show so we can watch them and make sure where they are and that you are with them. Tell them if you have to"
Hayes said sounding scared
"All right I'm going find Emily and the rest of the girls" Nash said heading to the door.
"We'll come with you."Jack J. said.

* Nash pov*
Me and the guys were running to girls room when we got to the room there was a note on the door.
"Nash,Carter,Matt,Cam,Jack G, Shawn, Jack J. We all went to the pool if you wanna find us." we all went down to the pool and saw the girls swimming. I was so happy they were safe.
"Girls come out we have something to say to ya'll" Matt said running to Lilly
"What's going on Nashy?" Emily said worried
"Ok we have something to say all of us got a text from a person named A and they said that you should not leave our side at all because something bad might happen to you guys and they said the only way to be safe is to not leave you guys alone even in Magcon because the next magcon show they are going to be there ready to make something bad happen" After I was done the girls looke like they were about to cry.
"I think its time to go and change for magcon because it starts in two hours" Cam said walking Erika up yo their room
"Nashy I'm scared" Emily said I put my arm around her and said
"Don't worry babe just don't leave my side"
"Even to use the bathroom!?"
"Well just don't go alone" I said and Emily laughed.And we walked to our room to get ready for Magcon.