Part 4

There was a knock on the door.Nash heard it too and help me up.I ran to the door and it was me and Sam's best friend Taylor(A Girl).
"Taylor! Omg I haven't seen you in forever! How you been!!"
"Good I came you and Sam but I see you have Hamilton here" Taylor said laughing
"Good to see you too Tay Tay" Nash said

* Taylor pov*
As soon as I walked in my boyfriend Carter came down.Yes I'm dating the Carter Reynolds.
"Taylor?" Carter said as he came down to hug me then kissed me.
"Carter? What are you in Sam's house?"
"Oh yea about that can you come outside with me for a min?"
"Sure" I stood up and walk with Carter to the backyard.
"Taylor the reason why I'm here is because all of us are going on tour again this time for a year."
I could feel tears going down on my face.
"Why?" I said getting mad
"No Taylor don't cry let me finish I want you to come with me. Nash and Hayes are bring their girlfriends Sam and Emily don't you know them?"
"Yea wait Sam and Emily are dating the Griers?"
"Yea they became a couple today!"
"How do you know?"
"Instagram"
"Ok I'll come with you on tour!"
He gave me a big smile and he spin me around than kissed me. I couldn't be happier with Carter he is my everything
(Few weeks later)

*Sam pov*
It was the day to leave to go to Magcon Tour.I was so happy that I can spend time with my Hayes.
"Hey babe ready to go?" Hayes said at my bedroon door.
"Yea I can't wait a whole year to be with you 24/7 this has to be the best moment of my life" I said
He gave me a warm smile and a kiss then we walked to the car and to the airport.Once we were on the plane all of the Magcon boys were sitting next to their girlfriends.
Carter with Taylor
Nash with Emily
Hayes with me
Matt with Lilly
Cameron with Erika
Jack G. with Gisselle
Jack J. with Kat
Shawn with Bryant because Shawn doesn't have a girlfriend
Everyone was happy with each other but since the Magcon boys can't ban their crazy ex-girlfriends from coming to Magcon they can show up at anytime. Like for example Cameron and Erika have been dating for like almost 2 years now and his ex-girlfriend Gaby has been trying to get Cam back. One time she show up to one of the Magcon show and almost killed Erika.After that happened all of Magcon guys try to protect their girlfriends like: never leave their side. So this has to be an interesting Magcon Tour to come. I just hope Maddie and Carly don't come.