Preface

Hello wonderful readers and writers of Wattpad

Thank you for taking your time to check this thriller romance story of mine out.

Cold Game is a story I came up with when I was 13 and I have been revising and editing since then.
You should expect a lot of suspense, drama, danger and anxiety.

There's also a lot of violence and vulgar language. But also, everything would unfold slowly. 
You won't be able to guess what's going to happen next because I wouldn't want everything to be crystal clear to you.

I put this story out on Quotev months after I uploaded it here with its previous name Cross Road Lies and concentrated on writing there (because reads, comments and support were faster to get there) and it was a success.
I got an amazing co-author Aubrey and a wonderful editor Echosong. The support and praises I received there gave me the courage to return back to writing this story on Wattpad because it's actually a really nice story.

Now, I'm back. Ready to pull crowds and more readers to this beautiful work of fiction and get it noticed.
But that is a quest I can only manage to do on my own, but would be impossible to complete without you.

Please render your help and support to this story. Let's discuss chapters share on social media and Wattpad, and get a lot more people to see this together.

It's a known fact that there are millions of wonderful thriller romance stories on Wattpad, but with us working as a team, this story can graduate into a Wattpad featured story. Maybe, become even as popular as The Cell Phone Swap. It might probably win the Wattys, or be made into a Wattpad novel or a paid story as well.

I believe that. 

And so, let's have a good author-reader  relationship.  I'm open to new ideas and suggestions, and I can also give advice and reviews when asked to.

Complete Blurb:

Chloe and her mother Olive, have been living peacefully together for the past eight years since her father's death. Just when they decide to finally live their lives with a bit of romance and fun, the demons from hell start crawling into it.

The ones they trusted dearly turn out to be fakes—wolves in sheep clothing waiting to pounce on them from behind.

All this chaos, for a bunch of rare uncut diamonds stolen years ago by Chloe's father. The big issue is that, the owners want their diamonds back, and so do the accomplices and ex-wives.

The situation spirals out of control and transforms into a game of deception and danger as all parties struggle to get their hands on the final prize by any means possible.

* * * *

All rights reserved

No part of this story can be published, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted by any form or means (electronic or print) without the permission of the copyright owner Princess David.

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places and are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales are entirely coincidental.

That being said, thanks once again for taking your time to read this. Please vote and don't be a silent reader.

Enjoy reading Broken 

Story update scheduleEvery first and last  Saturdays of a new month except if stated otherwise.

Copyright Princess David 2020