i n n e r f i r e

i remembered the toilet door i destroyed and looked down at my shredded knuckles. history went on as  normal and i felt better for new friends who were really cool and i sat with them and we all sat down to talk.  i went home and found my aut drinking, and he tried to whip me with her sake bottle...but she fell asleep. my cousin blamed me for aunt being a rotten drunk and how her dad never came home.

she always was such a bitch and baekhyan was mean to me on my 2nd day.

"PLANE GIRL PLANE GIRL NYEHHHHH" he made plane noises

D.O, Kai and the exo gang all made plane noises too, even dressing up as planes to scare me. even rap monster was laughing. i was enraged! that hypocrite shiwrd his best face to me, then spits in it! Jisoon was right. I was not gonna put up with this anymote.

Chung laughed and called me orphan girl. so my fist banged with fire, and i punched her pretty face and all of the exo boys all by myself - NOBODY MESSES WITH KAN EUNG EAU NOMORE. This old naive shy girl was very dead, deep in a shallow grave with her parents. i was reborn, a phenox in glory and flame.

i stood up and stomped in a dance, everyone was staring in shock as i threw away my glasses and shattered them, the good girl dying before them as a song let my lips:

this good girl is no more
geunyeoneun jug-eossda
(she is dead)
i put her away with childish things
all away in a box to never keep

i dont need protecting
i fight my own battles
naneun na, dansunhi nada
(i am me simply myself)
prepare for feminine devestation
your foolish deforestation
i rise from the ashes
from where you killed meeeeee
this good girl is buried
gone and dead

everyone gasped and clapped, cheering but not my cousin whose nose was bloody with exo in a heap, with broken bones "this aint over bitch!"

the principal came, "whats all the noise?! why are you not in class?!" she saw me unbutton my blouse and take a cigarette, "miss kan?! come to my office!!!!"

*****

i wrote that song in the shower, i was feeling so enpowered! you think this was wild? it will get better! just wait xxxx