s e t t l i n g i n

the mystery boy shook my hand and i stopped crying my tears just melted away, i felt much better!!!

"oh btw call me rap monster."

my eyebrow bounced, "why do you call yourself that"

rap monster shrugged coolly, "it's a long story." he seemed really mysterious like a really mysterious clue i needed to solve. i like to read mystery stories but my cousin burned my books as a prank using aunts sake. it was really mean.

rap monster nodded to the student reception, talking in his musical voice so soothing i was going onto a dream, on a dreamwave away from my cousin shouting at me and at my clothes. she was really mean but popular so there was nothing i can do, i was new.

"this is the cafeteria" he points to the cafeteria. "you know today is wednesday, it's noodle day"

i squeed!

he looked at me surprised

i stopped embarrassed, looking at my shoes.

the tour was ongoing when some lousy and cute looking boy bounced in, jumping on rap monster randomly. i giggled quietly, remembering all the old friends i left behind in europe.

"eyyyyyy rm," shouts jimin, he was the funny guy i can tell, he messed up rap monsters perfect hair and he looked a little annoyed, but had a playful smirk, then jimin looked at me, his hair more perfect than his smile, "whos this?"

"oh this is a new student, kan eun ae," rap monster explained.

"h-hi" i stammer shyly

the other guys introduced themselves.

"oh my 1st class is soon in room 101."

"is that history class? cool thats my class too," rap monster said, waving goodbye to his pals suga, v, jimin, jungkook and jhope (who seemed shy like me which made me feel more at home), rap monster and me went to history class.

the history teacher was kind of pretty, wearing a pencil skirt and a blazer with high hells, with red lipstick. her name was Mrs Park Eun-ji and she seened nice. "we have a new student, everyone say yeoboseyo to kan eun ae."

the students all cruelly giggled, filled with some of the mean students who were with my cousin who teased me.

"ok so today we are continuing a lesson about world war 2..."

i liked history a lot, so i took many notes. she put on a video showing hilter doing speeches, but then a fleet of planes came shooting out into the sky!!!!!

my face turned still.

your parents died....died died died....

the planes exploded before my eyes

my lip trembled, my eyes ran of tears.

"SHES CRYING OVER PLANES" shouted a boy

I ran out of the classroom in tsunamis of tears, howling at the top of my lungs!

******

sorry this was short, more coming soon :( it was really sad to write so i had to cut the chapter short