three

all of us were sitting at a table in in and out, to which i have never been and everybody was shocked.

"so aubs where are you from?" says jentzen sitting across from me.

"new york."

"oh wow so you're not from here?" asks piper.

"no i actually just moved here a week ago."

"that's cool, so what's new york like?"

"honestly not the greatest. when you've lived there you're whole life the population categories really get to you."

"what do you mean?" asks claire.

"well have any of you seen gossip girl?" all of the girls nod there heads.

"well it's like that, i'm serena, but with no blair, and no 'crew' behind me. when you're in the upper class, everybody uses you for money. yes, my family is wealthy, but it's not what you think. i'm not some spoiled rich girl who get whatever the hell she wants. i just want to be average you know?"

"yeah i totally understand, i've been in the youtube industry ever since i was seven and it's like i never get to actually live my life off camera, it's hard to find true friends that don't just use you for fame, which i was lucky enough to find people who don't." says piper.

"look see you guys already have something in common." says jentzen with a mouth full of food.

"jentzen please stop talking with your mouth full."

"i was just about to say that." says piper and everyone laughs.

_____

i'm home now, laying in my bed trying to tune out my parents arguing. today i had an amazing time. i actually have friends. we all exchanged numbers and piper invited me to her house tomorrow to film a youtube video with her and the 'squad' as they like to call it. i'm super excited because i finally feel wanted.

lev didn't talk to me that much today though, i was kind of upset about it but he's dating piper and i love piper, we really hit it off and i have a feeling we're going to be really good friends. plus i may kind of have a thing for jentzen hes hella funny and really nice to me. i mean he did pretty much introduce me to everyone.

i'm just glad that everyone seemed to like me, i liked all of them. they're so fun to hang around and i checked out some of there youtube videos and damn they have a lot of subscribers. don't worry i'm not just using them for fame, i actually really like them, plus i don't even want the fame.

_____

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"oh my god shut up" i say as i reach for my phone to turn off my alarm. i fall back on my bed and try to go back to sleep.

i can't wait to go to piper's today. shit piper.

i quickly get out of bed and literally sprint to the bathroom. i hop in the shower and shampooed, conditioned, everything you do in the shower, but rushed.

i hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself and a separate one for my hair i grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. after i was done with that i blowdried and curled my hair while checking the time. shit i'm already late.

screw makeup, i run back into my room get dressed into a random pair of shorts and a sweatshirt that was laying on my bed not caring if it was clean or dirty.

i grab my phone accidentally taking the charger with it, grab my keys off the my desk and ran down the steps falling in the process.

"oh my lord, honey are you okay?" my mom asks as she sits in the dining room drinking wine, yes day drinking our fav.

"yes mother, i'm fine." shit mouthwash.

i run back up the stairs taking in a lot of mouthwash, look to see if there was anything else i was missing. and yeah, i grab my juul off it's charger and run down the stairs again. thankfully not falling this time. i run out the door and spit the mouthwash out of my mouth onto the ground. is that good for grass?

i ran to my car practically jumping through the window and off i go. i pull out my phone to call piper, she answers.

"girl-"

"i know, i know i'm late. i'm sorry i'm coming as fast as i can."

"aubrey you're fine. literally no one but lev and jentzen are here." i slow down my driving a little, thank god.

soon enough i park right outside of her house i gather my things and i walk up the stairs and knock on the door. lev answers. this is awkward.

"is that my sweatshirt?" i look down at my clothing choice. it sure was.

"i seriously just grabbed a random sweatshirt off my bed."

"your bed?"

"uh yeah. where else was i supposed to put it? a closet?" i say as i walk into the house.

"yes."

"no."

"you're something else i tell ya."

"i could say the same to you."

"jeez she just got here and you two are already fighting?" says jentzen as he walks into the room. i just roll my eyes at him. we weren't fighting, just in a simple, disagreement.

piper comes in the room and gives me a hug while saying "hi" this girl is so sweet i literally want to give her my whole heart.

"so everyone else couldn't make it so i guess it's just us." says piper as she looks at all of us.

piper told us to sit down while she goes to get her videographer. that sounded too, classy. anyways she brings in a guy that looks around twenty two to twenty four, i don't really know i'm not good with ages.

"hunter, aubrey, aubrey, hunter." yay. more introductions.

"it's nice to meet you." i say as i shake his hand.

"okay are we ready to film?"

"yes." says piper.