twenty one

a/n: i cringed so so hard writing this. but also, come on its a little hot...

"Wake up."

"Shut up."

"Aubrey wake up," I smack whoever it is.

"Awe shit. Man, come on," I open my eyes, Lev. I start bursting out laughter.

"Whoops."

"We're here," he's pissed. Well, he's the one who tried to wake me up from my slumber.

"Just a couple more minutes," I say closing my eyes again.

I yelp as Lev grabs my wrist pulling me up from my seat. He throws me over his shoulder smacking my ass then getting both our backpacks and carrying them in one hand. I'm holding on for dear life.

"LEV PUT ME DOWN," I yell at the top of my lungs.

"You're getting on my last nerve."

"Geez what demon possessed your soul?" I'm getting on his nerves he's getting on mine. We make it off the plane earning a shit ton of weird looks.

"What the—"

"Adrien save me," I knew it was Adrien because I recognized his voice. Then we started moving again. The blood was rushing to my brain as I hung there lifelessly.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask Lev, getting no answer.

We walk into what I supposed is the bathroom. I mean the stalls kind of say it all. He sets me down on the counter with the sinks.

"What are we doing..." he slides his hands down the sides of my body. He grabs my lower back pulling me towards the edge so he's standing in between my legs.

He brings his hands up to my cheeks pulling me in and kisses me passionately.

"Lev—" he groans while rolling his eyes, okay, that was really hot. Oh my God, what's wrong with me?

"Shut up," he kissed me again harder, then he kisses down my neck grabbing the back of it with his hand while unintentionally pulling my hair in the process. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. I put my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

"I thought- uhh we a-agreed t-to be j-just friends," fuck, fuck, fuck.

He grabs my neck pulling my closer to his face then he lifts my chin up with his index finger.

"Friends are pathetic."

He unzips the jacket I was wearing sliding it down my shoulders while he slowly gets on his knees, he pulls me even closer to the edge of the counter and his fingers are at the waistband of my sweatpants his blue eyes never leaving mine. I break the contact by throwing my head back and letting out a sigh, well, more like a moan. He starts to tug on my sweats then his phone rings. He throws his head back groaning in frustration, he answers the phone while I laugh at him.

"Adrien..."

"Someone's mad," I say teasingly under my breath. My mistake. He grabs my chin he applies pressure right above my lower jaw then slowly runs his thumb over my bottom lip, then mercilessly throwing my head to the side.

Jesus Christ. The hell happened to him? I mean I'm not complaining, but what the hell?

"Just say we went to get something to eat and we're on our way back now," and he hangs up the phone. Lev was about to walk out but I was faster and got in front of him and slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck Aubrey."

"Since when did you become young, blonde Christian Grey?"

"I'm frustrated."