twenty

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" Piper questions me as she meets us at the front doors to the airport.

"Lev was telling me about the delightful seating arrangement," I say gripping onto my suitcase handle.

"What?  I thought you two were close."

"We are. He's one of my best friends. But I don't see myself tolerating his childish games for five fricking hours," I am a little scary when I'm mad.

"I feel your pain, that's why you're there and I'm not," oh that evil person.

"You are so cruel. It's 3:30 in the morning and you're telling me I have to sit with your psychotic boyfriend," she bursts out laughing.

"Oh come one you'll be fine. At least you don't have to share a room with him," we're now standing in line waiting for security to check us. We already got our bags checked, well, Hunter and Tiffany took our bags and did bag check. While the kids waited in line with their tickets talking amongst themselves.

"I heard my name," Lev says putting his arm over his girlfriends shoulders while I roll my eyes.

"You must've heard psychotic and boyfriend because I don't see the difference."

"Awe come on now Aubs no need to in a fowl mood," I will kill him with no hesitation.

"Bite me," he winks at me. Son of a bitch.

"Guys let's go," Claire says shoving us up.

I put my backpack on the conveyer belt. I walk through the machine thingy and I'm all clear. It's not like I'm possessing drugs or something.

I wait for the other to be done then I grab my bag and we go find out gate.

Gate 17.

The adults sit down and tell us to go get breakfast and be back here at 3:50. So the children and I walked to go get bagels at Einstein Brothers. Best bagels ever man.

LAX was the nicest airport I've ever seen in my entire life. Like they have a whole fucking restaurant area. Maybe other airports have those too but none that I've been in.

"So is everyone excited?"

"Hell yeah. This is going to be fun," Adrien says.

"So you've gone before. What was it like?" I ask Piper and the rest of the squad before Adrien and I.

"It was absolutely amazing. The view from the air b and b we got is absolutely amazing, the beach is literally in the back yard. I'm definitely going for a swim when we get there," Piper says.

"Same," Most everyone says except for me.

"I don't know about me. I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm tired as fuck man," I mean I'm not lying I got no sleep.

"You're the one who literally yelled at me to sleep," Lev says from across the table.

"You complain. I wanted you to get sleep so you wouldn't complain. But now you're just complaining about other things," I saw back.

"God, you two fight like an old married couple."

"Jentzen shut up," I say whipping me head over to the brunette headed boy while he holds his hands up in defense.

"It's 3:45, we gotta go," of course it's Claire the responsible one. I love her, she keeps us in line.

We walk to the gate and make it just on time. We line up to board with our carry on bags and tickets. I can't believe I really ditched my family like that and now I'm off to Hawaii.