Chapter two: Admiring California

The next I was woken up by the morning sun that peeked through my pink and white curtains. I looked over to see my phone buzzing, I stretched my body, reached over to grab my phone that was on my night stand and cleared my throat.

"Hello" I said dryly

"Did you forget about me? I'm your best freaking friend!"

"CHELS!" I screamed

Shit I forgot that I suppose to call her when I made it, but I was so excited and I had to unpack and get myself together and plus I was tired as hell.

"HELLLOOOO!" I heard Chelsea scream.

"Oh my bad Chelsea ... I'm just now getting up and you know how I am when I get up."

"Ughhhhh just call me when you got time, I love you girl." Chelsea said

"Sorry Chelsea but you know I'll call you when I get a chance ... I love you more" I said. I hung up, sat up at the edge of my bed and sighed.
For y'all who don't know who Chels is she's my best friend that I had to leave behind in Chicago. She was different from me she was loud, I was quiet, she always was outspoken and I stayed to myself. She was about 5"6 light cream skin to die for and a coke body shape. Small but noticeable cup breasts and a butt that stood out for everyone to see with a swag that everybody wanted.

I finally got up grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom and took me a warm shower. When I got out she shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Stepped out into my room and look at my closet.

I walked over to my closet and opened it and scanned my clothes. I picked out my high waist bleached pants that was cut up and my all black crop top so I could show off my new belly button ring and I pulled out my Retro 11s with the socks to match. I finally manage to get dressed and I put my curly hair in a high messy bun.

When I looked in the mirror I was fine as fuck. I have sandy brown and blondish gold soft bouncy baby hair that was now in a high messy bun I have grey eyes that almost changes 3 different colors a day and I have a slim thick body my breast is C-cups I have no stomach my waist was slim and led down to my nice size ass who am I kidding I had a lot of ass that led down to my nice thighs that was thick that filled my jeans perfectly.

I put on a little make up and pink lip gloss that fit my full lips. I put on my MK gold watch and picked up my black and gold MK side purse and grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see that it was nobody home.

I checked my phone and read a message my mom sent me it said "I left my keys by the door on the table be safe and enjoy yourself and be home by 9 I love you sweety". It was already almost 1 pm. I put up my phone and I screamed yesssss bitch!

I had my license for two years now. I grabbed the keys and locked the door and walked to my mom brand new 2014 Dodge Charger I unlocked it, got in and put on my seat belt and started the ignition before I pulled out the drive way I took a couple of selfies and looked up the nearest mall on the gps and the mall was about 15 minutes away then I put in our address so I knew how to get back. I pulled out and started to follow the gps.

***************************
******20 minutes later******

I pulled up at the biggest mall I've ever seen in my life. I thought Chicago mall was big but shit! They didn't have nothing on California's. It took me almost 6 minutes to find a good parking spot.

I parked and turned off the ignition and took a deep breath. I jumped out the car and walked towards the mall amazed at everything I walked in and looked up to see that it was like was 10 floors and it was elevators and automatic stairs and over 400 stores in the mall.

I immediately ran into victory secret and grabbed different lotions and sprays and some sexy underclothes. As I walked out it felt like I ran into a hard ass wall. I fell on the ground and it caused my things to fly out my hands. I was about to snap until I heard a deep as voice that almost cause me to get instantly wet. "Are you okay?" the deep voice said. I looked up and and nodded yes smiling really hard.

*************************************

Decided to keep this story going. Hmmm, Who do you think he is ?
To find out keep reading! you'll find out who he is in the next chapter.
Like, Comment, & Share 😁👍👀