Chapter 7

Jamar P.O.V

Finally school was out and I went home since we didn't have practice today. All I could think about was Kasminè fine ass and since we both is going through some things I was thinking this could be my opportunity to get closer to her. I texted her, but she never texted back so I decided to take a nap.

Taylor P.O.V

After K dropped me off I went in the house and of course my mom wasn't home because she's the ceo of her law firm, so she's never home. I went up to my room and took a shower after 15 minutes I got out and dried off . I walked back in my room and pulled out my sexy lingerie. I'm so excited my baby coming over later. I know y'all thinking that we argue to much and I be going crazy, but that's my baby. I blow dried my hair and laid down for a minute.

Robert P.O.V

Been thinking about my baby Tay all day and for some odd reason she looked so fucking sexy today. After school I met up with Ky and we went to the mall to kill time.

"Man wassup with you and K?"

"Shid ion even know she been bugging because she found out about A"

"Damn I told your dum ass to let her know about Al bruh!"

"I know it just slipped my mind, Do you see how sexy K is tho?"

"Nigga duh every nigga sees how fine she is"

We turned and walked into footlocker and I saw Kim hoe ass. I just walked right pass her like I didn't see her and Ky started laughing.

"So now you can't speak?"

"Not in the mood for your bullshit today Kim!"

"Is it cause that hoe got your nose wide open?"

This bitch must done lost her mind talking about Tay like that.

"Naw bitch!" Everybody in the store turned and looked our way.

"Bitch! Really tho Robert? I wasn't yo bitch two nights ago! Now was I?"

"Naw cause you give fire head dum ass hoe!" Everybody started laughing and pointing at her. She was so embarrassed at what I said. She grabbed her face and ran out of footlocker. When I turned around Ky was laughing so hard.

"Nigga now you know that was fucked up"

"The hoe have boundaries and she crossed all them bitches when she talked about Tay"

"Man we getting shoes or not?"

I started laughing and said "Yeah bruh"

After we found some shoes we hit up champs and a couple more stores for some clothes. We was in the mall for about 2 hours then we finally left.

"What you finna get into?"

"I'm going home take a shower and I'm going to Tay house"

"Oh shit! You fuckin'?"

"Nigga you already knowing this"

"Aight just drop me off at home!"

"Aight"

Kylan P.O.V

I made it home around 7:45 p.m. I decided to take a shower, after being in the shower 10 minutes I hopped out and brushed my teeth. I put on my boxers and decided to wear a muscle shirt and my Nike hoodie, Nike sweats, Nike socks and my Nike roshe's. I grabbed my phone, keys and headed to my car. I don't know where I was going, but I know where I wanted to be.

Taylor P.O.V

It's 8:15 and Robert texted me that he was on his way here at 8:00. I heard a knock on the door I hopped up and got myself together and ran down stairs. When I open the door Robert just stood in the door staring at me.

"Well do you like it?"

He looked me up and down and said "Damn bae I'm in love"

I started smiling really hard.

"Well are you gonna come in and give me what I been waiting for?"

He grabbed me and picked me up as he closed and locked the front door. I tilted my head back, allowing his lips to brush across my neck, causing goosebumps to appear everywhere as I cliched my legs around his torso and moaned softly. We finally managed to make it in my room, before I knew it I was laid back on my bed with my panties off and being pleasured with his tongue pressed against my throbbing vagina.

Kasminè P.O.V

Who at the fucking door at 8:23 at night. I know it isn't my mom or dad because they have a key and they don't make it home til late as fuck. I got up mad as hell, I ran down stairs and when I made it to the door I closed my eyes took a deep breath and slung the door open.

"KYLAN! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Shhhh, why you yelling? I just really wanted to see you ma"

"Well I don't wanna see you, have a good night!" I tried to slam the door in his face, but he put his foot in the door.

"Don't do me like tht K!"

"What you mean Ky? Ugh I'm not for this sh-" and before I could say anything he kissed me and I kissed back.

He pulled away and said "I just want you ma and nobody else!" I nodded my head and let him in the house.
*************************************

I apologize that this update was a little short, but everyone was ready for an update so here it goes

I hope ya'll like it and btw in the continuing of this chapter it gets a whole lot better.

Like, Comment, & Share 😁👏😘