Chapter 8

(Picture of Allison in MM)

Allison P.O.V

Haven't talked to Kylan all day and that's not like him. I called him like 3 times and no answer and on top of that he didn't even text me back from earlier today.

I sat up in my bed and looked at my phone. It was already 9:23 p.m. So I decided to take a shower. I jumped up grabbed a face towel and dry off towel and headed for the shower. After about what seemed like 35 minutes I got out, wrapped the towel around me, and brushed my teeth. Threw on a sports bra and some shorts. I got back into bed and saw that I had a text from Kylan. I hurried and slid my screen over put in my code which is the date we got together and it went right into his message.

>A & K messages<

BabyBoy: We gotta talk tho

WhiteBunny: About what? & why you haven't texted me back or answered any of my calls.

BabyBoy: Us and I been busy

WhiteBunny: US? busy doing what? I've missed you so much today ... I wanted to give you some kitty today!

BabyBoy: oh really? Lol ... Wish I knew that shit

WhiteBunny: If you would've texted or called back...

BabyBoy: Didn't I say I was busy DAMN Al... ttyl

WhiteBunny: Bae don't start this again

WhiteBunny: Really Ky!

WhiteBunny: UGH!

>end of conversation<

I threw my phone on the floor and screamed into my pillow. I swear I hate him at times, but I love him with all my heart. I turned on the tv to try to get that bullshit out my head and I watched it until I dosed off.

Taylor P.O.V

He leaned up and said "Bae I just wanna give you pleasure"

I rubbed my hands across his face and said "I want all of you bae"

He smiled and reached across me onto my night stand and grabbed a condom. He slid it on as I watched him thinking to myself 'damn he so fucking fine'

He spread my legs apart and climbed in between them and positioned himself towards my entrance. He looked at me to give him a sign that he could continue. I shook my head and I felt him shove his dick into me. I moaned as his manhood opened up my walls for the first time in weeks.

"Shit" his grip on my hips tightened.

He slowly pulled his dick from me and shoved it back in. I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip, I wanted this.

He sped up his pace and begin to go deeper and deeper. I dug my nails into his back as his strokes begin to make me weak. I put my head into the base of his neck and moaned out loudly trying to control them.

He began to stroke faster and harder as I yelled. Our sexual needs became to that point we both craved for.

He pulled my hair forcing my head back as his lips met mined and kissed, but this time more aggressive.

I was so close to what I wanted.

I tightened my eyes and started to rock my hips copying his strokes, trying to reach my point of satisfaction.

He whispered in my ear "I want you to cum for me bae"

Shit, I wanted to cum for us too!

I shook my head in understanding as he sped up the pace.