Done had enough (part2)

Everyone stood there in shock including me I can't believe they all were pointing guns at each other over me.

before I knew it I screamed "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Everyone looked that me like I was crazy. I walked over in between them.

"GUN VIOLENCE IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE NOTHING!"

Jay smacked his lips "Kas get the fuck out the way!"

"OR WHAT!"

He looked at me hesitant at first and then lowered his gun down "Look ma, It's not what it seemed to look like!"

I just wanted to smack the shit out of him. I just hated the fact that I loved this boy too much.

I looked at Ky and Robert "Can y'all please put the guns away before something happen that could fuck us all up"

At first they didn't budge, but then Kylàn slowly start lowering his gun. I looked back at Jay.

"Can we talk ma?" He said dangling his head a little.

I nodded my head and looked back at everyone. They must've thought I was stupid to talk to him after this, but the truth is I just missed my man.

As I started to walk away with Jay I heard Jamar say "Kasminè are you serious?"

I didn't say nothing I just kept walking with Jay towards his car.

Jay asked me was it cool if we went to his house because his people wouldn't be home till later tonight. I told him yeah because honestly I didn't care. The car ride to his house was awkward and quiet. Almost like uncomfortable to me. Then we finally pulled up to his house. I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out the car. I followed behind Jay as he unlocked the door and went up the stairs to his room. I sat on the bed looking around because this was actually my first time in his house.

He finally sat beside me noticing me still looking upset "Are you okay bae?"

"Just explain to me what was that shit y'all had going in the parking lot" I said nonchalant without looking at him

"Ma she was only coming to me for advice" I smacked my lips

Jaylonè P.O.V.

I knew she wasn't believing shit I said.

I grabbed her hand and she finally looked at me "I promise that's all it was ma... I told her how can I give you advice when I'm not in the right predicament with Kas! Then she started crying telling me how Ky was in love with you and how she has failed to be a perfect girlfriend and before I know it she hugs me and I felt bad for her so I hugged her back"

She just sat there at first "So I beat this girl up for being upset that her boyfriend is in love with me?" She questioned me with her head still hanging low.

I nodded my head then she started laughing outta nowhere and I laughed a little with her and then all of of sudden her laughter turned into tears.

"Bae why you crying?"

"Because I'm a horrible person!" She said laying her head on my shoulders

"No you not ma... You just protective over what's yours!"

She looked up at me with her big puffy red eyes and I kissed her.

Kasminè P.O.V .

For the rest of the day we just laid up in his bed and watched tv until we both drift off.

Before I knew it, it was 6 o'clock in the morning and the sound of both of our alarms was going off.

Oh shit! I cursed myself for sleeping all night at his house ! Do I hear someone downstairs ! FUCK,FUCK,FUCK! His parents !

I jumped out of his bed and instantly start looking for my shoes ! I heard a door open in front of me and I froze. When I looked up all I saw was a white towel wrapped around his tight torso and all of a sudden Jaylonè start laughing so hard at me.

I jumped off the floor and hit him "Shhhh! You scared the daylight shit out of me!"

He grabbed his stomach laughing even harder "SHHHH! You gonna get us caught hell!"

He finally stopped laughing "They already know you're here bae, just chill!"

"What the fuck! How they know I'm here?"

"Cause when they came in last night I was in the kitchen looking for something to snack on and I told them that you were in my room sleeping so keep it down and we talked for awhile then they went to their room"

"Ughhh! I didn't wanna be here while they were here Jay!" I whimpered

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead "They been dying to see their little Kassy anyways!" He giggled

I hit him again.

"You're gonna stop abusing me!"

I smacked my lips "Says the boy who was ready to shoot up three of my friends yesterday!"

"Them niggas still gotta see me either way it goes!"

"Jay just let it go!" I huffed while rolling my eyes

He walked up to me "Only if you give me a reason to why I should!" He said as he smacked my ass

I bit my bottom lip "I could, but yo parents here bae!"

He looked at me and  went and grabbed his phone "Jay what are you doing?"

He didn't say nothing! A few seconds later I heard music playing from his speakers that was sitting on each sides of his dresser! He turned his attention back on me!

As he walked closer to me I started walking backwards until the wall stopped me.

"Where you going bae? You can't run from me now!"

He grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him! He kissed my lips while picking my up! Then he started kissing my neck! And I moaned out loud ! He walked us to his bed and gentle placed me down without breaking his lips from my body!

I pulled his head up from my chest "But you're parents" I said trying to keep my compulsion together.

He kissed my neck again "They can't here nothing while my music playing!"

He went back to kissing me all over! I rolled over on top of him and kissed his lips!

"I'm the one who suppose to be making you forget remember?!"

He smirked "Well make forget bae"

I undid his towel that around his waist and watched it fall onto the bed and just starred at it !

Damnnn! I forgot how big this nigga was!

I looked back up at him who had the biggest smirk on his face! He knew I couldn't take dick even though he was the only one I was fucking! That shit hurt ! But I had been wanted my man to break my back in for awhile now and he did just that !!!!

****************************************************************************************________________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in years lol, but I've been so busy with life ! So I made this one kinda long but short ! I will be updating again soon as I can within the next week or so !

Sorry again guys for making you guys wait sooooo long !

BUT BOOM ! Here I goes !
Hope y'all enjoy !
Tell me what you all think ! And share me y'all ideas ! Maybe y'all will catch it in the story!! 

Remember to ...
Like, Comment, & Share 😜🤪☺️