Chelsea Visiting

After my class I asked Taylor did she wanna ride with me to go get Chelsea, which is my best friend from back home, from the airport since we got out at the same time on Fridays. Luckily she said yeah because I didn't wanna take that hour drive by myself, so I decided to text Chels.

Hey guh! Me and Taylor will be at the airport waiting on you

Me and Taylor stopped at the store to gas up and grab some snacks. When I got in the car from pumping gas I notice me phone blinking alerting me that it was either a message or call coming in. It was a message from Chels.

Who is Taylor?? & okay I'm finna board my next flight in about 5 minutes

How could she not know about Taylor we had done talked about her plenty of times on the phone, but then again Chels heard what she wanted to hear. I texted her back.

How you not remember her we've talked about her numerous times when we be on the phone... my next door neighbor now close friend

I looked up seeing Tay coming out the store. She got in and closed the door behind her.

"Damn was you tryna buy the store" I said laughing

"Girl! Don't start" She said laughing "You know I like to eat and you do too"

I started laughing "We both like food hell, but who doesn't?" I questioned her

She looked at me and started laughing harder "Girl lets get on the road!"

Taylor plugged the aux cord to get phone and started playing Dance like we're making live by Ciara. I didn't really like that at first, but I grew towards liking it.

I started the ignition and notice my blinking again I knew it was Chels.

Oh I remember her now ... cool I can't wait to meet her, but see you later our flight finna take off in a minute and I have a huge surprise for you too!

I didn't bother texting back, but I did wanted to know what that surprise was because when Chelsea said she has an surprise she really meant that shit. I put the car in drive and took off towards the highway. I couldn't wait to see what is was.

*1 hours later

Taylor had done half way dosed off after about talking to me about her and everybody else to me for about 45 minutes. We pulled up at Riverside Municipal Airport and I parked the car in the 30 minutes spot and turned off the ignition. I looked over at Taylor and started laughing at her. I leaned over towards her.

"WAKE YO ASS UP GUH!" I yelled in her ear. She jumped up and looked at me like I lost my damn mind. I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her.

"Why the fuck you must play all the time? Damn Kas" She sounded agitated, but I didn't give a fuck.

"Cause I can!" I said with sas in my voice "Get the fuck up we here!" grabbing in the backseat for my purse

"All you had to do was tap me and tell me we was here" She said as she sat up and started putting her shoes back on.

"Shut that shit up and come on!" I said while opening my door and grabbing my phone. She smacked her lips and grabbed her phone and purse and hopped out the car too. I locked the doors and we headed in the big ass airport.

When we got in the airport we was lost. I reached for my phone in the back of my pants pocket and opened my messages and went to me and Chels messages. She had sent me a message letting me know what gate she was suppose to be coming out of. I showed Tay and she pointed to the left of us and we started walking. After going down elevators and up stairs about 6 minutes later we made it to b2 gate and luckily her plane was just pulling in, so me and Tay took a seat and waited for Chelsea to come out. After waiting for 5 minutes I finally saw people coming in from the plane. I tapped on Taylor who was in her phone doing something probably texting Robert. We stood up and waited until we saw Chelsea, but she wasn't alone she was talking to some boy and he was cute as fuck from the side. He stood about 5"8, he looked mixed almost looking tan, he had curly tall hair, but the sides looked as if they were faded and he had a ear piecing from the looks of it. He almost look familiar to me. When Chelsea saw me she dropped her things and took off running towards me screaming. All I could do was scream back because I missed her so much. I mean she's my freaking best friend and I haven't saw her in 2 months. When she finally got to me she hugged me tight and I hugged her back even tighter, after about a 2 minute intense hug we finally let each other free.

"I missed you so much man" Chelsea said while tryna hold back tears.

"I missed you more" I said in a shaky voice. I could feel the burning sensation in my eyes as I tried to also hold back tears. We hugged once more. I stepped back and grabbed Taylor hand pulling her onside of me.

"Taylor this is my best friend Chelsea and Chelsea this is my best friend Taylor"

Taylor shot me a OMG look and start smiling really hard.

"Hey" Chelsea spoke first holding her hand out for Taylor to shake, but instead Taylor went right in for a hug. Chelsea looked at me and I put up my hands mouthing 'I don't know'. Chelsea just shrugged her shoulders and hugged Taylor back. After hugging they stepped back and started laughing.

"Sorry about not warning you about the hug ... just finally happy to meet you" Taylor said

"It's fine girl ... I'm glad I finally met you too" Chelsea said happily "But you gotta meet our other friend" she said laughing.

I looked at her like what the hell she talking about.

"I'll be right back"

Chelsea walked off and back over to the boy she was talking to before she saw me. She grabbed her baggage off the floor and said something to him and they started walking our way, but I couldn't see his face because his head was down the whole time.

"Who the fuck is that boy walking towards us with Chelsea" Taylor said

I looked at her and back towards them "I have no fuckin' idea"

"Mmm, well he looks fine as hell" She said giggling

As they got closer I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing. Am I tripping I said to myself.

When they finally got to us he raised his head up, smirked and said "Hey Kassy"

Taylor and Chelsea stood there waiting for me to respond, but no words would come out. At that very moment all I could do was hold mouth with one hand and my chest with the other. I couldn't believe it was him.

****************************************************************************************
Sorry I had to cut this update a little short! Haven't been on in awhile and I see ya'll really wanted an update, so here's a little something for you guys

Hope you guys enjoy this update !!
Tell me who ya'll guess it is ... Curiosity shall I say ?

Chelsea in MM

Like,Comment, & Share 😁👏🏾😍