Chapter Twenty Six - Tortured Souls.

song - Until be bleed by kleerup with Lykke Li

PART TWENTY SIX

Bold italic = communication through the mind

Italics = Sign language

Astrid's POV - Unedited. 

I sat in the strong arms of Klaus as he looked down at me with content. 

"What on your mind?" He asked as he played with my hair. 

'It's not what's on my mind at the moment it's what I can hear.. Is that Damon I can hear screaming' Klaus only laughed. 

"It is.. let's just say Rebekah is angry at him fro playing her" I rolled my eyes as I sat sorely up from his grip. "Woah.. you shouldn't be getting up" I shook my head at Klaus as I straightened out my clothes. 

'I'm fine okay...I'm worried Nik..' Klaus eyes furrowed in confusion as he moved closer to me. 

"What is it my love?" I looked down at my hands as I fiddled with them. 

'Tonight is my first full moon' I looked up at Klaus to see his eyes darken and him look away. 

"You'll get threw this okay.. I know I can't be there tonight. But you can do this, actually I might have just the person to help" Klaus smiled taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing somebodies number. "What.. no hello. Do you really hate me that much Lockwood.. no It's not what you think I'm asking for. I need you to be at Mikaelson Mansion tonight for the full moon. Why? well to help a friend of yours Astrid Gilbert ring a bell... A that's what I thought. Good, she'll see you then" Klaus hung up the phone  and looked at me with a simple smile. "There we go my love, Tyler Lockwood at your service" I could see the growing smirk on his face as his ego grew bigger. Klaus always did love controlling people, and having hybrids did many many things to his confidence. 

'I know that smug look Klaus..you like being controlling' Klaus smirked bringing me into his embrace. 

"Maybe I do.. But I would never control you my dear." I brought Klaus into a small kiss only to leave him with nearly one at all. 

'Maybe I like being control here and there' I winked getting up leaving the warms arms of Niklaus. 

"What a tease.. you know one of these days I'm going to get you into bed and show you everything I've learnt over a thousand years of being alive" I leaned against the wall as I was about to go down and see Rebekah. 

'Ohh I don't doubt that.. now I must go and check of Bekah can't have her killing Damon' Klaus only laughed following closely behind me. 

"Ohh I know you'll make sure he isn't killed, but let her have her fun.. she deserves it" I eyed Klaus curiously.