Chapter Fourteen - Homecoming.

Seven Rings - By Ariana Grande

PART FOURTEEN

Bold italic = communication through the mind 

Italics = Sign language

Astrid POV - Unedited.

I sifted through my wardrobe that afternoon after the perfect outfit. I wanted to stand out and find the truth. If I wasn't going to be told I had to weasel my way into the truth. 

After my heart I pulled out one of my favourite 50s dresses

After my heart I pulled out one of my favourite 50s dresses. It was a party full of teens so I didn't want to be seen as a teen but I didn't want to be seen as an adult. It was always my way to get the information from people show a little bit of my clueless but intelligent side. I began getting ready when my sister popped in already dressed for the evening. 

"Sis.. what are you wearing" Elenas voice sounded weary and I knew I'd gotten into her skin somehow. 

'what I want.. it's one of my favourite dresses'  I continued on fiddling with my hair as I continued to get ready. 

"you'll stand out though Astrid" I felt a little hurt by the tone in Elenas voice but I decided to push the thought away and ignore her, well not completely but tell her what I was feeling. 

'I'll wear what  I want okay. It's you who hasn't been truthful or wanting me to help so I'm going to go my separate way and find out myself' Elena left with a annoying huff like a child. I finished my look for the evening and went my seperate way to Tyler Lockwood house. Which is surprising last minute change. I rolled up as the night sky lit up beautifully. Not seeing Damon, Stefan, Elena or even Bonnie. I walked into the bustling party as Teenage bodies mingled making each other sweaty and lustful. I winched at a couple making out in the bushes and also a group doing a keg stand. I poured myself a suspicious drink and sniffed it with a distasteful look on my face. 

"well I wasn't expecting you here my love" I jumped a little looking over at Klaus. 

'I'm here on a mission...' Klaus looked over at me with a playful smile.