Chapter 12-Ew,feelings

Thad's POV

When the bus parked at S.T.A.R. labs, Rachel ran to the front of the bus before anyone could get off. The warblers were confused, but it was Rachel Berry we're talking about here, so not really.

She took one look at Finn, who gave her an encouraging nod, before telling the warblers everything she apparently told the others earlier. 

Many of the warblers were indifferent to the news, I was guessing due the fact they knew Seb could be kind of a softie. However, the few of us that was closer to Seb; Jeff, Nick, Trent, David and me, I know we were all hurt that Sebastian didn't trust us enough. 

Not telling us about his past was understandable, really, but not telling us what was going on when he was attending Dalton? That really hurt. 

The 6 of us told each other everything, from kinks to the most private of secrets. Well, apparently only 5 of us did. It was really hard to not be mad at Seb this point, but a knock on the bus door changed everything. 

Sebastian was standing outside in a really basic attire, but somehow managed to make it look hot. He was wearing skinny jeans with a light grey t-shirt and a red quilted bomber jacket. He had his hand in his pockets, looking confused as to why we were all just sitting in the bus. 

Trent got out of his seat and walked determinedly to Seb, a grim yet deadly expression on his face. It was scary to say the least, as he was always the cheerful, bubbly sunshine of any group of friends he was with.

He grabbed Seb by the lapels of his jacket, pulling him forwards. 

"Did we not mean anything to you? I thought we were your friends, your family, but I guess Sebastian Smythe is just too good for us." Trent snarled. 

I quickly raced forward, pulling them apart. Nick and Jeff held Trent back, just in case. 

What surprised me was the fact that Seb at first, he looked like he was used to it and was expecting it, but then he had a look of regret and melancholy? I was expecting questions or snark or apologies, but Seb did none of those things. 

He just turned on his heel and walked backed into the hangar, shutting the door with a long bang, locking us out. We all looked at each other, before running to the hangar door and banging on it, warblers and new directions alike. 

I didn't exactly know what we were desperate for that we had to bang on a hangar door, but personally, I was scared Trent reminded Seb of something he wanted to forget. 

David shouted loud enough that Seb could definitely hear, "We're sitting out here until you let us in!" 

After a minute or so, the hangar door was opened by Seb. He barely gave half a glance to a still fuming Trent before walking back to his makeshift living space. 

We entered, following him, though I could see the juniors of the group walking a bit more cautiously. I turned to them, "I think maybe it's better for everyone that not so many people come. We can spend some time later together, but maybe the juniors should go explore Central City." 

Thank goodness no one objected, and some even had relief on their faces. Some of the seniors decided to go with them, to make sure they didn't get into trouble. 

In the end, only the 5 of us warblers, Sebastian, and the older new directions stayed. 

Seb was silent in all this, writing strange equations on a board. Britney joined him after, being a math genius and all, which still baffled me. Solving the strange equations seemed to calm him down, the same as when he was in high school. 

How did none of us figure that Seb was a nerd, and apparently a genius, i thought, as I saw that Britney was having trouble with the equations. 

Seb explained some things to Britney, making her gaze at him in awe, and from what I could gather, the things he were working on sounded like it could change the world. I was wondering why he wasn't snatched up by any science companies, before I remembered that he owned S.T.A.R. labs, and how that came to be still confused me. 

They worked on the equations while the rest of us had some light-hearted talk. About 10 minutes later, once I saw Trent and Sebastian were looking more at ease, did I clear my throat, getting the attention of everyone. 

"I think it's time we really talk."looking pointedly at Seb and Trent. 

"He first." They said in unison. 

They both glared at each other, and before it could get too heated up, Blaine stepped in, blocking their views of each other. 

Seb and Trent were two of the nicest people ever, but when they got mad at each other they became the pettiest children in the world. I sighed, this was going to take a lot effort.

Word count:851

omgosh hello how's everyone doing?

QOTD: does anyone watch Supernatural? im really sad its ending I've been crying so much:(