Battle of Jupiter Part 2

I piloted the Destiny 1 towards the Scattered fleet, evading past dozens of firefights between the Insurgency, NEK, and Scattered warship's, luckily Hanzo had the dreadnought's full attention. We eventually got close enough and got the dreadnought's attention, which caused the ship to open fire. I easily maneuvered past enemy fire and landed the Destiny 1 directly inside the ship.
"Alright, find the heart, blow up the ship. Clear?" I asked.
"All clear, sir." Beta replied.
We exited the Destiny 1 onto the dreadnought, immediately running into Scattered grunts and crawlers. Sauna unloaded her machine gun on them, giving us room to move.
"Let's make this quick." Isia said.
We moved deeper into the dreadnought, killing any Scattered in our way before reaching the hearts chamber, but before long, we were surrounded by siege walkers, grunts, and void warriors that wanted us dead.
"We're gonna need backup, sir." Beta said as we were forced against the wall.
We were completely pinned by the Scattered, until the Destiny 1 flew through the walls and automatically opened fire, destroying the Scattered inside the chamber. I was confused until I noticed Sauna activated my ship's beacon, I kissed her cheek in gratitude before planting a charge on the heart and boarding the Destiny 1 with the others. I piloted out of the dreadnought, watching it explode behind us, but the battle had gotten worse while we were busy.

The 51st militia had sent reinforcements to reclaim the station, and the NEK were close to defeat, they couldn't handle a third skirmish, especially after the Scattered.
"Norway, we need to retreat." Arthur relayed.
"No chance, we've gone too far to flee, we'll lead the final charge." I replied.
The Excalibur instantly deployed its remaining fighters to assist us, along with the Abnormal docking with my ship.
"Bring them down, now." Arthur ordered.
"On it. Fighters, hit the engines and bridge." I ordered.
The NEK fighters were quick to follow my orders and attacked the 51st destroyers. We followed closely behind to assist them, bringing down some of the destroyers easily before they deployed theirs, along with additional warship's. The battle was turning around in our favor.
As the battle was drawing to a close, I noticed a chrome 51st fighter within the battle, Deathseeker was risking his own life at this point. He already got shot in the chest and lost an arm. How much more could he lose.
"Sauna, I got something to finish." I said. "Keep the battle going."
"Finish him off." Sauna replied as I left.
I took the Abnormal and quickly chased Deathseeker down.
"It's over, just accept defeat." I relayed to him.
"I won't lose, I'll kill you!" Deathseeker yelled.
He instantly turned his fighter around and began firing at me. I evaded his shots as he chased me past the larger space battled, hoping to lose him.
"Why won't you die!" He yelled.
I continued to lead him through the battle until I flipped over him and opened fire on him. He evaded them easily and led me directly towards one of his warship's, I luckily avoided its cannons and continued after Deathseeker. I lost him after flying past a damaged 51st destroyer. Before long, he appeared directly behind me and opened fire.
"I will kill you, without mercy!" He yelled, shooting at me.
I eventually led him right in front of the same warship, I was gonna end this and force him into the warship. He focused everything he had on me, I evaded most of his fire until we got close enough.
"You're dead, Norway!" Deathseeker yelled as he opened fire again.
"Not this time." I said banking away from him.
I saw Deathseeker try to move away, but he ran directly into the warship, killing him and sending the warship into flames.
"Arthur, finish it up." I relayed.
The Excalibur and NEK fleet moved into the battle, ruining the remaining 51st destroyers before they retreated, alongside the remaining Insurgency fleets.
"Jupiter is secure, the NEK have finally gained victory." Arthur relayed.
The NEK were celebrating their first major victory, but everyone knew this war was far from over.

April 17th, 2860. We returned to New Earth with the Excalibur while the rest of the fleet set up the Jupiter station for use. Everyone got off when we landed except for Sauna, she pulled me back and kissed me. I embraced her and held it for a while.
"I love you." Sauna said smiling.
"I know." I said before kneeling in front of her. "Sauna, will you marry me?"
I proposed a second time to her, she hugged me and cried.
"Yes! Yes! I will. I want to." Sauna replied happily.
"Then come on." I said leading her to a massive grand hall built into the Citadel. Alexander was there along with everyone else, Sauna was smiling and close to crying again.
"Norway." Sauna said before I grabbed her hand.
"Shall we." I said smiling.
We walked to the other end in front of Alexander and said me and Sauna's vows.
"By the stars' valiant light, I pronounce you husband and wife. May the light always shine on you." Alexander said.
I and Sauna kissed each other, sealing our marriage. I finally fulfilled our promise all those years ago, now I just had to fight a little longer to keep it forever.