Chapter 47

Bellamy P.O.V
The next day I woke up, and hurried to get ready. It was Saturday, and today the doctors were testing Clarke's brain waves for any change. The tests would take an hour, and I would have to wait another hour for test results. Octavia, Miller, Jasper, and Monty were coming with me to the hospital. I was going to pick them up at ten and it was nine-thirty. As I finished putting on my combat boots, my door creaked open. It was Octavia.
"Hey Bell, are you ready?"
"Yeah,"I stood up."Let's go." We walked to my car and went to pick up Miller, Monty, and Jasper. We arrived at the hospital at eleven-fifteen. We walked to the front desk, and I asked the nurse if the tests they were running on Clarke were finished. She said that they were, and we just had to wait for the results. I nodded and we went to the waiting room. I was anxious to see the results. Hopefully they should that Clarke was going to wake up soon. Some people think that two weeks is short, but it really isn't. It can be an eternity if you are without the one you love. I looked around the waiting room. I hadn't really looked around the waiting room at all in the many times that I had been here. It was more of a waiting area than a room. The walls were peach color and the seats were black. There were little tables with magazines on them, and besides that there wasn't much else. For every second which ticked by, I became more and more impatient. I needed to know if Clarke was going to be waking up. I stood up and paced back and forth. After a while of me pacing Octavia spoke.
"Bell stop. Your pacing is making us more nervous."
"I can't help it. Why are the results taking so long?" I complained.
She rolled her eyes."You knew they were going to be taking a while. Now sit down." I didn't sit down, but I did stop pacing. I leaned against the wall, and fidgeted with my hands. I couldn't take much more waiting. Where was the doctor? Ten minutes passed and the test results were still not ready. I looked at the time on my phone, it read eleven-fifty. How had we been here for less than an hour? It had felt like we've been here for three hours. Dr.Griffin arrived, and spotted us.
She walked over to us."Have the test results come out?"
"No." I told her. She sat down next to Octavia. The clock ticked by, minute by minute. I switched from constantly checking the time on my phone to looking at pictures of Clarke. She never noticed I took these pictures of her and I doubted anyone else did. There was some of her in class, her drawing, her laughing, her just talking. I was looking at of a picture of her dancing at Mt. Weather with a big smile on her face, that warmed my heart, when Dr. Sinclair came into the waiting room. I closed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket.
"What are the results?" I asked.
"I am sorry to tell you that," Oh no I knew what he was going to say. Clarke's brain waves haven't changed, she wasn't waking up soon. Suddenly his features changed into a smile."Clarke Griffin has made progress, and should start to respond soon." Dr. Griffin let out a sigh of relief and I didn't fully process what he was saying.
"What?" I asked.
Dr. Sinclair kept smiling."Clarke is going to be awake soon."
O placed a hand on my shoulder, and looked up at me."Do you hear that Bell? Clarke is going to be okay." I let out a sort of breath/chuckle, and smiled most likely the widest smile I had ever smiled. I didn't even care if that made sense or not, because Clarke, my Princess was going to be okay. I looked at the others and everybody was smiling looking relieved.
"Do you know when she'll be awake?" Asked Monty.
"We don't know when exactly, but we predict she will be awake in the next week or two." Dr.Sinclair responded.
"Okay, can we see her now?" Monty asked. I almost had forgotten that all of them, besides Dr.Griffin, had barley seen Clarke over the past two weeks. They had mostly just let me have alone time with her. I was grateful for that, because I don't think I could have let out everything I was feeling with them there.
"Of course." Dr. Sinclair said. They all went to see Clarke, and I told them I would catch up with them in a second. I needed to do something first. I went to Camilo's room, ad stood at the foot of the bed with my arms crossed.
"I still haven't figured out why you risked your life to save Clarke." I said to Camilo. He seemed worse than Clarke. He still had cuts on his face that hadn't healed yet. There was a brace tightly hugging his chest, that he would have to keep on for three months. He was pale, and looked as if he was dead. From what the doctors told us he had to get stitches on the back of his head blow, the gashes on his back, the cut along his eyebrow and right arm which had been broken. He also had to get stitches on his side where the metal from the door had stabbed him. Camilo also had his sprained wrist as well as his twisted ankle wrapped. Those two injuries were close to healing fully. "I don't even know if you can hear me now, but since you did risk your life for hers I guess you deserve to know. Dr. Sinclair told us that she should be waking up soon." I stayed quiet for a bit before saying, "Thank you. If you hadn't been there to protect Clarke she could be the one in your place. I don't think it's good that your hurt and in a coma. But I love her and if she was the one that almost didn't survive, I would be in a worse wreck then I have been in the last two weeks. So thank you, even if you can't here me." With that I walked out the door, and headed towards Clarke's room.
Camilo P.O.V
I was in a white room and I couldn't remember why I was there. The last thing I remembered was my grandma telling me to listen to my heart, and then me landing back on Earth. I was wearing all white, just like everything else in this room. There was a white couch and I was in a white bed. I stood from the bed and looked around. Then I heard a voice.
"If you hadn't been there to protect Clarke she could be the one in your place. I don't think it's good that your hurt and in a coma. But I love her and if she was the one that almost didn't survive, I would be in a worse wreck then I have been in the last two weeks. So thank you, even if you can't here me" The voice, which was a man's said. I didn't recognize the voice. Then what he said replayed in my mind. Wait, I was in a coma? Since when? I didn't remember anything that could have caused me to be in a coma, and who was Clarke? Why did the man say I protected her? So many question ran through my mind. I still couldn't grasp the idea of me in being in a coma, though it could explain why I didn't remember how I got here. This could all be some weird dream, or a trick of my own mind. If I was in a coma, then that meant that to everyone else I was asleep. Who was every one else though? Could my mother be here right now? Maybe if she wasn't working right now. My mother worked at a hospital not too far from our home. I was working at a restaurant to help my mother pay the bills. It was called Denver's Restaurant. Most original name ever, I had thought sarcastically the first time I went in to ask for a job. I had been chosen as a waiter, much to my dislike, since o was way too shy. I had to deal with it though. My mind switched back to my current situation. So I was stuck in my own mind until I woke up from my coma. I tried to wake up for, I couldn't tell how long, but it didn't work. Maybe I could just look around this place. If this was all created by mind I wanted to see what was in it. It was the only thing I could do for now. I went toward he door and opened it, then I walked through a series of white hallways before getting to an elevator. I stepped in then clicked a random button. The elevator stopped in a dinning hall type area. There were many people eating, and didn't seem to notice me. Suddenly a random girl with brown hair and light brown skin yelled,"Puppy!" This caught the attention of two geeky looking boy sitting on either side of her, and they looked up. Suddenly I was being tackled by the same girl.
"Octavia, he just got out of quarantine. Give him room." The shorter of the two boys said.
The girl who I guessed was Octavia rolled her eyes."Whatever Monty."
"Hey man, glad to see you back." The taller boy with wide eyes said."Clarke will be happy to see you too." There was that name again. Who was Clarke? Who were these people?
"We should call her." The boy who I guessed was Monty, suggested.
"Clarke!" Octavia yelled.
"What?"A girl with beautiful blue eyes and shiny blonde hair asked as she walked towards us. She froze in her tracks as she saw me. "Camilo!" She wrapped her arms around me, but I stood there frozen.
"I'm so glad they let you out of quarantine." She said. I knew this was some type of dream that my mind was making up, but it seemed like these people cared for me, for some I wished for that to be true.
"I'll be right back." I told them, and walked back to my room. Once again I tried my hardest to wake up, but once again I couldn't. How was I going to wake up?