Chapter 44

A/N I know this is is short sorry, and sorry for not updating yesterday.I just looked at my story's stats and I was super happy to find out I have 20k views and over 1k votes. I wanted to thank all of you have been commenting and voting for my my fanfiction or just reading this story. Hope you've been enjoying it so far.
Bellamy P.O.V
I had been driving around going nowhere for twenty minutes when I decided to go back to the hospital. When I arrived I saw the Kane's were still there, but instead of getting into another argument I just walked straight pass them and to O's room. When I arrived I saw she was resting and I didn't want to wake her. So, I decided to go to see Clarke. The doctor had told me that I could only see her through the window in the hallway high showed her room, and even if I would rather go in there, it was better than nothing. I walked to the hallway which her room was in and as I looked through the large window I instantly felt my heart clench. She was cut up and bruised and looked worse than Octavia. She looked paler and weaker, and yet she looked peaceful. It was as if she was just taking a nap and not as if she was under drugs or in a coma. I hoped she would wake up soon. If she didn't wake up today the doctors were going to do some sort of test to determine if she was in a coma, same with Camilo. I don't know how I would react if she turned out to be in a coma. I suppose a coma was better than her being dead, but o certainly didn't want that to happen. She and O were everything to me. Clarke was the love of my life, the only person I could tell my secrets to, the person I could argue with but still end up okay, the only other person I trusted besides O. She was my Princess. The person who showed me I wasn't a complete monster. She was the light in my darkness, the good in my bad. Clarke was the person I would give up my life for. She was the person I wanted to spend my life with and if she woke up, no when she wakes up, I was going to tell her that. I pressed my hand against the glass and leaned closer to the window.
"I love you Clarke, please wake up." I whispered, wishing she could hear me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew she couldn't, but that didn't destroy my hope. I went back towards the waiting room when I decided I should go visit Raven to see if she remembered anything. I didn't get the chance to ask O about it and I really didn't want to bring that up because I thought she would get sad or something. I walked to Raven's room and saw she was awake flipping through the tv channels.
"Hey." She said when she saw me. I entered the room and pulled up a chair next to her. Before I could say anything she asked,"Can you tell me how the others are? My mother won't tell me anything!" I nodded and told her about everybody's condition.
"So Camilo and Clarke still haven't woken up?"
I shook my head and stared at the floor.
"That blows. So why'd you come in here?" She asked.
"I needed to see if you remember anything from the crash." I told her.
"How could I forget it was the first time I've ever been scared for my life." She said.
"Can you tell me?" I asked. She nodded.'We were driving back when Camilo noticed someone following us, Clarke then told us it was Anya." My head snapped up." Anaya was following you guys?' "Yeah, so then I tried to lose them, and i thought we did." "What do you mean you thought?" I asked. "We were at a stoplight and when it turned green i drove forward and suddenly I heard Octavia scream, then everything went black." My mind raced with thoughts. This was Anaya's fault. She was the one who crashed into them, and got away before anyone got there. She tried to kill them. she probably even knew that both Octavia and Clarke were there. She had already warned both me and Clarke that no one was safe. She had warned us that someone would die before the end of this school year, and she tried to do just that. The only reason she was doing this was to get back at me. "This is all my fault." I whispered. "What?" Raven asked. Without another word i stood and walked out. This was all my fault. If I would have never joined the Grounder Gang or dated Anaya then this wouldn't be happening right now. It was my fault that Octavia had a broken arm, my fault that Raven had nerve damage, my fault that Camilo almost, no did die and then the doctors barely saved him, it was my fault that Clarke could possibly not wake up. I jumped into my car and raced through the streets. I was headed to where i knew I could find Anaya. I drove until i was out of town then turned to a trail that led to wide areas of land, and kept following the trail until I saw an old warehouse appear. I parked far enough away from the warehouse that no one who was inside could see me. The scouts probably could, but i doubted they would try to come at me, though. I was probably younger than a lot of them, I was considered highly dangerous and when I was in the gang I was one of their best fighters. Before going outside my car I made sure my pocket knife was with me. Then i took out my wallet and cut out my key that was in i sewed in it, and then used it to unlock the glove compartment. I took out my black Glock Model 22 hand gun. I got out and tucked it into my waistband. I walked to the warehouse. When I entered it seemed as if there was no on there, but I knew better. "Anaya!" I yelled, my rage and anger present in my voice."I know your'e here!" No one came out."Come out and show your face!" She didn't come out."Come out you coward!' "I am not a coward." I heard, and I turned to find a gun pointed at me.