Chapter 41-Phoenix Hospital part 1

Bellamy P.O.V
We rushed into the hospital and immediately ran to the front desk, almost slipping as we came to a stop in front of it.There was a woman that looked to be in her late twenties standing behind it.
"Hello, we need to know the status of four patients." I told her quickly.
"Name of the patients." She said not looking up from the computer.
"Clarke Griffin, Octavia Blake, Camilo Cortez, and Raven Reyes." I responded. She clicked her mouse and typed something on her computer before looking up at us.
"Sorry, but there is no one registered here by those names."
I ran a hand down my face in frustration. How could they not be here?
"Ma'm has there been any emergency patients tonight?" Miller asked. I turned my attention back to the nurse.
"Actually there has, four teenagers were brought in because of a car crash. Three girls, one boy." She responded.
"That's them. How are they?" I asked.
"Are you guys family?" She asked.
"I'm the brother of one of them." I told her getting more impatient by the millisecond.
"We do not have much information on how they're doing at the moment. I could tell you their injuries though. The car crash did do serious to all of them, in fact only one did not have to be put in emergency surgery."She said. I didn't know if I hoped that someone would be O or my Princess.
"Who was it?" I asked.
"A Latina looking girl who wore a red jacket." She answered. My heart sunk. The two people I cared about most in the world were in surgery."Though she hadn't been put in immediate surgery the x-Ray showed that there was major nerve damage to one of her legs."
"That's Raven Reyes. How about the others?" Miller asked. We both looked at the nurse expectantly.
"One of the girls, the one with darker hair, had a broken arm along with a blow to the head which could cause a mild concussion. She also seemed to have a deep, long gash on her leg which went as far as to the bone." She said. Oh no O. Why was this happening? The nurse continued."She was lucky to. Be in the front though. The impact was greater on the back, and unlike the passengers in the back she had an airbag."
If she was in the front, and Raven was driving that meant that Camilo and Clarke were in the back and got the worst of the crash.
"That was Octavia Blake. How bout the other girl? Her name is Clarke Griffin.And the boy? His name is Camilo Cortez." I was nervous about hearing whatever she was going to tell me.
"I'm not going to lie the girl with the blonde hair is in critical condition." The nurse told us.
I felt like I got run over by a truck."What?" I grabbed onto the counter for support.
The nurse looked at me sadly."She had a major hit on the back of the head, that most likely is getting stitched as we speak. This could also have serious consequences.. She also had a deep cut along her forehead. Three fractures on her right arm, a glass shatter was impaled in her side. I'm not sure if it was deep enough to hit anything important. She lost a lot of blood." I looked down as I tried to fight back tears. My Princess was, she was badly hurt. What if she didn't make it? No! I shook that thought out of my head. She had to make it. She was going to get through this.
"And the boy?" Miller asked. I looked back up at the nurse.
She shook her head and looked down at the ground."Poor boy."
"What happened to him?" I asked.
she sighed and looked us with an even sadder expression."He was the most hurt out of the four of them. It seemed that he had tried to protect the blonde girl by using his body to shield her." What? Camilo risked his life for Clarke. That was unbelievable. I knew they were close but I didn't think he would protect her instead of himself.
"What we're his injuries?" Miller asked.
"Fractured knee, broken ribs, large head blow, two large gashes on his back, a cut along his eyebrow that surely needs stitches, major blood loss. Sprained left wrist, twisted ankle, and broken right arm. Not to mention that a small part of the metal from the door was impaled in his side. All of them also had smaller scratches, scrapes, and cuts. If the boy had stayed in his place the girl would have most likely had a lot of these injuries, and he would certainly not have all these injuries." The nurse told us. Camilo saved my Princess. I never thought that would happen. "Sadly since he didn't he is at high risk of not making it through the surgery."
"Wait is he in surgery for all that?" Miller asked in disbelief.
"No. Like the others, only the more severe injuries are being treated at the moment. For example the gashes that cause the patient to loose blood are being stitched and the things impaled in them are being removed. The broken bones will be treated later and are kept in place for now." She explained. "You can go wait in the waiting are and a doctor will inform you once they are out of surgery."
I nodded not able to say anything. We walked to the waiting area, and I leaned on the wall. Miller sat down and put his face in his hand, shaking his leg out of nervousness. I couldn't stand being still so I paced back in forth. Then Monty, and Jasper arrived. They ran up to us.
"How are they?" Jasper and Monty asked at the same time. Their eyes were full of worry. Both Miller and I explained their condition. By the time we ended their eyes weren't just filled with worry, but also tears and terror of what could happen to their friends. I couldn't contain my tears and they flowed down my face silently. All four of us let our tears out quietly, not looking at each other. If we did instead of crying silently like we were, we knew we would let out full blown sobs. Who would have thought that us four guys, would be crying and afraid to look at each other because we would start to cry like little girls? After a while Dr.Griffin rushed in clutching Charlotte's hand.
"Where are they? How are they? Bellamy how is my daughter?" She asked me. I looked down atCharlotte who seemed to be worried.
"Where's my brother?" She asked timidly.
I shrunk down to her size."He um... he is being taken care of by the doctors right now."
"Is he going to be okay?" She asked. My heart slightly broke for this little girl. First her mother was diagnosed with cancer and now this happened to her brother.
"Yes he is." I responded, hoping I was right. I motioned for Jasper and Monty to come closer."Charlotte, Monty and Jasper are going to take you to eat something okay?" She nodded. Jasper and Monty each took one of her hands and as soon as they were out of sight I stood up and told her of everyone's condition. She visibly broke down and sat down as if the news was too much to bare, which it was. After a while I asked her if we should call Raven's mom, and she said Wells was bringing her. Thirty minutes later the waiting room was not only filled with Miller, Dr. Griffin, Jasper, Monty, Charlotte and I. Sterling, Fox, Wells, Mrs.Reyes, Miles, Murphy, Pascal, Keenan, Jones, Atom, and even Finn was there, even though I had asked him to leave. He though argued that even though he and Raven broke up they were still like family. All of these people cared about at least one person who was in that car crash. The doctor came out.
"Who's here for the patients Raven Reyes, Octavia Blake, Clarke Griffin, and Camilo Cortez?" The doctor asked and we all stood up.
A/N I have school tomorrow so I'm ending it there, sorry that it's short. Tell me what you think please?