Chapter 9

Bellamy P.O.V
I awoke with to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned annoyed, another day of school and the start of my humiliation. This weekend had been crazy. First we went to an under 21 club, and I ended up having to pull off Spacewalker from the Princess. Then we went bolling and she was there with Wells. Dang why'd that girl have to be everywhere? Then I ended up getting stabbed and stayed at her place. And before when she was cleaning my cut on my face I turned and we were so close my eyes flicked to her lips. I called her Princess, not knowing what else to say at that moment, as I contemplated kissing her, but then she backed off. Then when neither of us could sleep she sang and it was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. The next day when I saw Wells hug her I felt annoyed for some reason. Something was going on with me and I didn't like it. I changed into the pink shirt and white jeans I had to wear and put my hair up into a fohawk, like Octavia told me to. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible.
Throughout the morning Clarke slowly worked herself into my mind. During breakfast I was thinking of how I had to kiss Clarke on the cheek whenever I saw her, and strangely I found myself looking forward to that. I had all classes with her, and I didn't walk with her so that was at least six times I got to kiss her cheek. Then on Saturday I got to actually kiss her. Wait what was I thinking? I don't want to kiss Clarke. She's annoying and I don't like her, plus she has mini Jaha.
"Bell, are you even listening?" Octavia asked.
"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked, shaking off all thoughts of Clarke.
"I asked if you have gotten a call from the Kane's?"
"No." I responded. The Kane's were are so called foster parents. They were usually never at home, and when they were they treated us like shit. They would beat me, call us worthless and countless other things, but I never let them touch Octavia.The only thing they provided for us was shelter. They never bought us clothes, or gave us money for school, they would never give us enough food. So most of the time I would have to find ways to get us food. Luckily I had close friends like Miller who would help us. But, before, when I didn't except his help I had to do some bad things to provide for Octavia. The only reason why we kept this a secret was because if we told someone we would most likely would get separated. The only one of my friends who knew of this was Miller, he barley found out of this sophomore year even though I've known him since kindergarten. I doubted that Octavia had even told Clarke.
When I finished eating I went to my room to get my backpack and cellphone. Clarke was still in in my mind and I needed her out of it. Every time I thought of her I felt something I couldn't explain. What could I do to get her off my mind? I asked myself. Then I remembered Roma. She would be a good distraction. I took out the slip of paper she handed me at the salon, and invited her over tonight. As soon as I was done I went downstairs. "Hey O I invited a girl over tonight."
"Again? At least now I have someone's house to stay over at, when you bring your girls over. Thanks for the warning." She said.
"Your welcome and let's go or we'll be late." She nodded and we went to my car. As we arrived I saw that, Clarke seemed to be in a rush to get to class. O didn't see them though. When we entered class I sat in my usual spot, behind Clarke, who was sitting next to Octavia. The bell hadn't rung yet and O turned to me.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, though I was happy she brought it up. I leaned forward and felt Clarke freeze up as I planted a kiss on her cheek.
Once I leaned back into my chair I felt people staring, including Miller, who was sitting next to me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked them. They all turned back to whatever they had been doing. That's when the teacher had decided to start. Are homework for today was to draw one of our material possessions that held meaning to us. I decided for my mother's necklace, it was passed down from one generation to the other, always given to the first born. If the first born was a girl she would keep it and give it to her first born. If it was a guy, he would keep it and give it to as my mother called it, the love of his life.
I didn't believe in love though. Well that was a lie, because I do believe in a certain type of love. I believed in the love someone has for their family. I didn't believe in the love that turned people into idiots, or make someone die for someone else that wasn't part of their family, or make someone feel they couldn't live without someone. For the rest of the day whenever I saw Clarke I planted a kiss on her cheek and every time she froze. Many people stared at me, probably because of the ridiculous clothes I was wearing, but they didn't say anything, at least to my face. At lunch I sat with them like always, and this time Miller came along, though he kept staring at Wells and Clarke, probably noticing what Octavia and I already did. It was pretty obvious that the Princess didn't like Wells like he liked her. I had no clue why she was even dating him. They already call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, and they've been together for less than a week. It was annoying.
"Hey Clarke can I stay over at your house tonight? " Octavia asked her.
"Sure, but may I ask why?" Clarke answered.
"Bellamy's having a girl over tonight." She answered.
"Is it Roma?" She asked me. She surprised me with the question. Why would she care who it was?
I smirked."Why so curious Princess? Are you jealous?"
She rolled her eyes." Yeah right. In case you haven't noticed I have a boyfriend. Now answer the question Blake."
I grinned."Yes it's Roma, Princess."
She looked at Jasper and Monty, smiling. "Cough it up boys, you each owe me twenty bucks." Jasper and Monty each gave her a twenty dollar bill.
"You bet I would have Roma over? How did they even know about her?" I asked.
"Well I had to tell my BGFFE's what you guys looked like after your makeovers, Roma was part of the story, so our bet kinda worked itself in there."
"BGFFE's?" I asked confused.
"Best Guy Friends Forever and Ever, duh." Monty, Jasper, and Clarke answered together.
I rolled my eyes, as the bell rang. After Choir class and Survival Skills I had Drama. During Drama our teacher, announced the auditions for our first play would be this Saturday in the theatre at 8 am. We all had to audition for the play, or else it would affect our grade. The play we would be doing is, Beauty and the Beast. We've never done that one, usually I got the lead in plays and if that streak kept going I would be a beast. But who would be my Princess?
A/N This chapter seems too short to me, but I'll most likely, update tomorrow. Hope you liked it.