Chapter 42 Phoenix Hospital part 2

A/N Sorry if it's short and if jumping back to the surgery is a little confusing.
Camilo P.O.V (During the surgery)
Where was I? I looked around not recognizing any of my surroundings. I was in a forest. There were makeshift tents everywhere, and a large spaceship type of thing near the tree line. There was a wall made out of scrap surrounding this camp. I walked around looking for anything that was familiar. There were people from the age of twelve to seventeen around the camp, Some were holding guns and seemed to be guarding the walls. Others were running around with weapons as if they were preparing for a battle. Suddenly a hand gripped my arm causing me to turn. I turned to face Octavia who was holding a samurai sword.
"Octavia?" I asked.
"Camilo, Clarke needs you in the drop ship to help her with Raven." She told me. Wait did she just call me Camilo? That was odd. Usually she called me puppy.
"Well go, the Grounders will be here any moment." She said and pushed me to the spaceship thing. I walked in and saw Raven sitting on the floor looking terrible. What happened to her? Suddenly Clarke's head popped out of the floor.
"Finally you're here." Clarke said."I need you to do whatever Raven tells you to while I look at her wound."
"Clarke what's going on?" I asked her.
She gave me a confused look."Did Bellamy not tell you our plan? We are going to draw in the Grounders. Then launch the Drop ship."
Okay I was officially lost. Why are they going to burn a Gang? I tried to remember anything that could help me in this situation, but the last thing I remembered was the crash. Now that I thought about it why didn't anything hurt? I remembered that just before I blacked out my whole body aches with pain. Before I could ask Clarke she shooed me into the whole in the floor she had just came out of. Suddenly I was overcome with a flood of memories that I wasn't sure were mine. Getting locked up in some type of station for hiding the exist of my sister, her getting locked up along with me. Getting shoved into the Drop ship, Octavia being the first on the ground and yelling'We're back Bitches!' Then coming back terrified from Mt.Weather, rescuing Jasper, the acid fog, Atom's acid burned body, Wells' fingers, Murphy almost getting hanged, Charlotte my baby sister jumping off cliff, the bridge meeting, the disease the Grounders sent with Murphy, the bomb, Clarke and the dirtbag Finn getting kidnapped, and finally us preparing for war. I was shocked out of my thoughts by Raven's voice telling me to hurry up. Then once we figured the cables were fried we called in Jasper to splice the wire. I went outside and grabbed a handmade spear and dagger. It wasn't much, but it would have to do. I threw the spear at a grounder effectively taking him down. Another Grounder tackled me to the floor getting a couple good punches on me, but I managed to push him off and stab his neck. I heard Clarke calling everyone into the Drop ship. I ran through the fox hole and yelled for Bellamy to get to the drop ship. As I saw Octavia being carried away by a Grounder, Bellamy went towards the drop ship. I followed. Suddenly he was stopped by another Grounder. I went to help but was pulled back by my shirt. I felt a sharp pain in my side. Then in my head. Between punches I saw Finn helping Bellamy. Clarke was yelling in agony, she had to close the door. I focused on my current battle and was able to get in a few good blows to the head of the grounder. I then stabbed him in the neck. He fell off of me and I looked around. Bellamy and Finn were gone the Grounders were crowding around the Drop Ship. I knew what was going to happen. I sprinted as fast and as far as I could. The Drop Ship launched. I was far enough away from the flames to be safe, but suddenly my legs gave out and pain coursed through my body. I started shaking uncontrollably. Then there was a bright, white, blinding light.
Third Person P.O.V
"We're losing him!" The doctor with black-gray hair yelled.
"What do we so sir?" The nurse asked, as the heart monitor flat lined. The doctor repeatedly pumped on Camilo's chest trying to get his heart beating once more.
"C'mon boy, you are too young to die!" The black-gray haired doctor, who was known as Sinclair said. Nothing, the heart rate monitor registered no beating.
"Doctor, I don't think we can save this one." The nurse told him.
Camilo P.O.V
The light was so bright and comforting. I felt myself being pulled into it. I faintly saw my grandma. It was as if she was a ghost.
"Abuela?" I asked, meaning grandma.
"Mijo, eres tu?" She asked, which meant son is it you?
"Si soy yo." I said with a smile once he reached her, which meant yes it's me. She reached out to touch his cheek.
"Look how big you've gotten." She said with a thick accent.
I smiled at her."Ive missed you abuela."
She gave me loving smile only a grandma could give."I missed you too, but why are you here?"
I shrugged."I don't know. Am I dead?" I had to be dead right? If I wasn't then how was I with my grandma?
"I've been looking over you and it seems like you have to much stuff left to do on Earth to be dead." She told me.
"But I'm here with you abuela. If I'm not dead then what does this mean?" I asked her.
She took my face in her hands and looked me in the eye."It means you have a choice. You can either choose to finish what you left off on Earth and stay there until it is actually your time, or stay here."
I didn't know what to choose so I asked,"How do I choose."
"Listen to what your heart is telling you, then you'll know."
Third Person P.O.V
Sinclair had paused for a millisecond to look at the nurse with a serious expression. "Do not say that ever again. We do not give up on any patient." The nurse gave a nod and Sinclair went back to pumping on the boys chest.
"Give me the dephibrilator." Sinclair said. The nurse handed him the paddles, and turned them on. Sinclair rubbed them together.
"Clear!" Camilo's chest slightly rose at the electric shock, but no pulse came.
"Again. Clear!" Sinclair repeated the same process once more.
"Doctor I know what you said, but he is not responding." The nurse said.
"I know, this is the last time." He rubbed the paddles together."Clear!"