Chapter 32

A/N Short sorry.
Camilo P.O.V
When I awoke the sun was fully up, I put on a shirt and walked outside rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Last night I had yet another nightmare. This one was a bit different though. Instead of my usual nightmares of my mother dying, Charlotte getting hurt or my father coming back, it was about Clarke. We were hanging out with Jasper, and Monty in the forest, and all of a sudden Jasper yelled"Grounders!" We all ran back to our camp, but one of theses Grounders I guess came out of no where and shot her. I ran to her, but I couldn't do anything. I watched her die, and I just stood there useless. I shook my head trying to get the dream out of my head. Outside there were people hanging around talking. I went to grab something to eat from the food tent. There wasn't anybody in there, I grabbed a can of peaches and walked out. The only thing we had to eat were canned fruits, we were told that if we wanted meat we would have to hunt. The few people that were authorized to bring bows to hunt didn't feel like spending there day hunting then skinning an animal though, so we were stuck eating only fruit for he week. I sat down where we had been sitting the night before telling scary stories, and began eating my peaches. As I ate, someone sat next to me. "Hey I'm Keenan." I turned my head to see a girl I did not recognize. She has dirty blonde hair, and looked around my age. "Hey." I turned back to my food. I wasn't trying to seem rude, I just didn't really know how to interact with people. Just saying little things to people I didn't know made me nervous.
"You're friends with Clarke and you're name's Camilo right?" She asked, and I nodded.
"Where did you move from?" She asked, crossing her legs.
"Denver." I answered.
"Why did you move?" I didn't answer I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Do you have a girlfriend back in Denver?" She asked as she twirled her hair. This girl asked a lot of questions. I shook my head.
She smiled."You don't talk much."
"I'm not used to talking to people, I guess." I said, and she laughed. What was so funny?
I saw Clarke appear from the tree line, hand in hand with Bellamy. I guess they got back together. Good for her, I hoped she was happy. I hoped that he didn't hurt her, because I could tell Clarke really loved him.
"Camilo?" Keenan asked. I turned to her. "Did you here what I asked?" I shook my head.
She scooted close to me, making me more nervous than before. "I asked if there's anyone who you liked." I shook my head.
"Are you sure?"She trailed her finger down my chest. I stood up and she looked up at me.
"Um I'm gonna go." I walked away. That was weird. I wondered around the camp until I bumped into Monty.
"Have you seen Jasper?" He asked.
"No, why?"
"I haven't seen him since he woke up and I can't find him." He responded.
"Let's go ask Octavia to see if she's seen him." I suggested, and we walked to Clarke's tent. I knocked or more like slapped the tent."Can we come in?"
"Sure."Fox answered. We entered the tent but only Raven and Fox where in there.
"Where's Octavia?" Monty asked.
Raven shrugged,"Who knows. When we woke up her and Clarke weren't here. You guys haven't seen Clarke, have you?"
Monty shook his head, and I said." I have. When I was eating, she came from the forest holding hands with Bellamy."
Raven smiled."Finally! Bellarke is back together. We should probably go look for Octavia to tell her she can stop ignoring her brother."
Fox nodded in agreement, "Why were you asking for Octavia?"
"We were going to see if she new where Jasper was." Monty responded.
"Ok, maybe they're together let's go look for them." Raven said. We walked out of the tent and I searched for Clarke. I saw her go into the food tent.
"Guys wait here, I'm gonna go get Clarke so she can help us."i told them and they nodded. I headed to the food tent. "Hey Clarke."
"Hey Camilo, what's up?" She asked turning to me.
"We don't know where Jasper and Octavia are so we're going to go look for them, wanna come?" I asked.
"Wait both Octavia and Jasper are missing?" I nodded. She smiled."Yes! That means they might be together, I hope they're finally talking out their feelings."
I looked at her a little confused. She noticed and said,"Never mind me, I'm just rambling, let's go." I followed her out of the tent, and we walked towards the others. We decided to split up. Fox, Raven, and Monty would search the camp. Clarke and I would look for them in the forest. While we were walking I decided to ask Clarke something.
"Clarke are you and Bellamy back together?"
"Yeah." She said trying to hide the smile on her face by looking down. She was kinda cute when she did that."Why?" She asked.
I shrugged."No reason, just curious." We continued looking for Octavia, and Jasper until we saw two people not far from where we were leaning against a tree while kissing each other.
"Is that them?" I asked, a little doubtful. We slowly and quietly walked to the two figures, and sure enough it was them. I had to admit it was a little surprising that they were together, since they didn't show they liked each other very much. Or at least Octavia didn't, I had constantly seen Jasper staring at her.
"Are you guys together now? Cause if you are I am super happy." Clarke said getting there attention. They pulled away from each other. Jasper looked at the floor embarrassed, as Octavia tried to come up with something to say. "Um... well....kind of."
"Kind of?" Clarke asked.
"Okay yes." She said and smiled a bit.
Clarke smiled, but then her face turned serious."Does your brother know?"
"No, and Clarke please don't tell him." Octavia pleaded. I knew Bellamy was very overprotective of his sister, but I don't think he would mind her having a boyfriend.
"Octavia.." Clarke started.
"Please Clarke." She begged, getting on her knees.
"Only if you tell him." Clarke told her.
"But Clarke he will freak." She argued.
"But Octavia if he finds out on his own he will freak even more." Clarke countered. "Either you tell him or I will."
Jasper's eyes widened,"Please Clarke don't tell him I'm too young to die." Clarke rolled her eyes and I laughed."You think this is funny?" Clarke asked.
"Just a little bit." I responded.
"Ok I thought I was the only one." She said. I smiled. Then her face was once again serious.
"Guys you have to tell him, I'm serious." She told them firmly.
Octavia pouted but said,"Fine."
"What?" Jasper blurted out.
"Oh man up Jasper, I'm sure my brother won't kill you. He will never admit it, but he sort of sees you as a friend." Octavia told him and stood up, dusting of her jeans. We walked back to camp, and saw Monty, Raven, and Fox waiting for us.
"There you are, you guys were gone a long time." Fox said.
"Really it didn't seem long time." Clarke said then she went to go find Bellamy. At night I was going to sleep, when Bellamy walked in. I knew I had to at least try to get along with him, because he was Clarke's boyfriend. And since I was living with Clarke for now and I was her friend I knew I was going to be seeing a lot of him. It didn't matter if he hated my guts or if I hated him. We both cared about Clarke (in different ways of course), and had to at the least tolerate each other. He later in his sleeping bag on the other side of the tent.
"Yo Bellamy." I said.
"What do you want?" He asked sounding a bit annoyed.
"You do know I only care about Clarke as a friend, right?" I asked. He was quiet for a while."Sure man."
"Oh and sorry about what happened at the party, I shouldn't of punched back." I told him.
"We're cool dude," he said.
"Okay." I told him and I went to sleep.