Chapter 37

Anya P.O.V
It was dark outside, there was a large amount of wind making it even colder than it already was. I was in the cave once again waiting for my sister to give me some information. Today had been the tenth and final day of the Arke High survival trip. Tomorrow they would be going back, and with the information my sister would give me tonight I could most likely put my plan in play starting tomorrow as well. If her information was useful enough I could maybe keep my promise of one of them dying by the end of the school year. I would just have to pick which one. I wouldn't kill Bellamy, he was the one I wanted to inflict pain on and no pain would come to him if he was dead. I had to kill either the sister or the Princess. I just had to figure out which on he cared more about. My sister walked in interrupting my thoughts.
"Hello Keenan." I greeted.
"Hello Anya."
"So what progress have you made?" I asked her.
"I went on the date with Camilo and he decided to only be my friend." She answered. This was not good. Keenan needed to be really close to him to get more information
"But," she continued." I have been getting some Intel that is useful."
"Okay then, tell me." I ordered. She began telling me all she had learned from Camilo about Clarke. I stopped her as I heard something interesting.
"Wait, so are you saying that Clarke and that Charlotte girl treat each other like sisters?" I asked.
"Yes, Camilo told me that Clarke cares greatly for his little sister." She responded.
I smiled."We could use that to our favor."
"What do you mean?" She asked me. I sighed in frustration. Did I really have to explain everything?
"I mean Clarke cares for the girl. We could use the girl to get to the Princess."
"You're not thinking of killing or hurting Charlotte, are you Anya?" She asked me a little taken aback.
"Why not? It'll hurt Clarke and that's what we're going for." I told her. That was what we were going for now. Later on we would inflict more direct damage.
"But she's just a child." Keenan argued. I rolled my eyes at her. My sister could be so weak.
"Sister she might just be a child, but she's a child who can help us with our plan. Besides we are not going to kill her, just rough her up a bit to scare the stupid little Princess." I explained.
"Anya no! We don't do that to kids!" She exclaimed. I did not see what the big deal was. Our Gang was known for being violent. There was no difference from that violence being directed at teenagers and adults to being directed at children.
"I'll let you have it your way sister. We will not physically hurt Charlotte." I said to her. I had another idea in my mind for her. I would save the beating for another person.
"What other info. do you have on Clarke?" I asked. She told me that Clarke's closest friends were two boys named Jasper and Monty, and Octavia. She described the boys as weak and silly, along with gullible and naïve. Weak, gullible, and naïve were perfect characteristics for getting fooled. I had a plan for those two. As for Octavia, I would have to talk to one of my strongest followers, in order for her punishment to come in play. Octavia, just the thought of her made me angry enough to want to kill something. Because of that one bitch I got ditched by my friend, and then later on dumped. This was all her fault. The reason Bellamy was with Clarke and not me was because of her. The reason Bellamy left the Gang was because of her. I clenched my fists to avoid punching the stone, cave wall. My sister told me that Clarke always wore three things. I thought that maybe one or all of those three things could go missing. She also mentioned how much Clarke loved her cousin and mother, and how protective Bellamy was of his sister. One very useful thing she told me was that her cousin was coming for Christmas. Another thing I could use to my advantage that the idiot Camilo told my sister was that Clarke and her friends usually went to and under 21 club called Mt.Weather on Fridays or weekends. If I could isolate one of them at the club it would be really easy to attack them.
"Is that all?" I asked her.
"Yes Anya." She responded.
"Thank you Keenan. You may go back to camp." I told her.
Before she left she turned back and asked,"Do you promise that Charlotte will not be inflicted any physical pain?"
"Yes." I promised. There would be no physical pain caused to the girl, but most likely there would be to her brother or perhaps mother. That is if we could find the mother. My sister then left. I was more certain than ever now that I would keep my threat to Clarke. Someone would die before the end of the school year and anyone close to her would be caused a great amount of pain.
Keenan P.O.V
I left after my sister promised me she would cause Charlotte no pain. It wasn't that I cared for the girl or her brother. I didn't even know her, and I certainly didn't care for Camilo. But she was truly only a child. If she was older I wouldn't care. I have inflicted physical harm to many people, I had seen many people get physically hurt because of the Gang and honestly sometimes it was fun to watch or do, but all the people getting hurt were at least sixteen. As far as I knew the Grounders have never caused any damage to a kid. Causing a child pain was just wrong. Even I the sister of the Grounder's leader, grand daughter of the Gang's founder, the the girl who has been trained to fight since she was able to walk could see that. My sister had probably seen my refusal to Charlotte's physical harm as weak, but it wasn't weak. It was called having a shred of humanity. I reached the camp and snuck back into my tent. I hoped for the sake of that little girl that my sister kept her promise. If my sister didn't keep her promise that little girl would endure enough pain to make her wish she was not alive.
Clarke P.O.V
I woke up to darkness. After trying and failing to go back to sleep, I got out of my tent and walked to the bonfire that no one had put out. I looked at my watch, it was just past five. The teacher would come pick us up at nine. Since I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep I walked back to my tent and changed into different clothes which weren't wrinkled. I packed all my things into my duffel bag then walked back out of the tent. As I did I saw Bellamy sitting by the fire. I went towards the bonfire and sat down on the log next to him.
He turned to me."Hey Princess. You trying to enjoy the last few hours of freedom before having to go back to civilization too?"
"Yep." I responded. We sat there next to each other in comfortable silence until we saw the sunrising. It was beautiful, almost as beautiful as a sunset. I leaned against Bellamy as I watched the sunrise slowly. It wasn't fully up when Bellamy took my hand and guided me into the forest.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"You'll see." He answered. After a long period of walking we arrived to a clearing in the forest full of flowers. The flowers were tall and purple.
"This is amazing Bellamy. The flowers are gorgeous!" I exclaimed.
He looked at me with large amounts of love shining in his stunning brown eyes."Not as gorgeous as you."
I blushed and looked down. He got closer to me and tilted my chin up gently with two fingers. He kissed me softly, I kissed him back. His hands roamed my body as mine slid into to his back and pressed him closer to me. My hands slid further down his back and stopped at the hem of his shirt. I pulled it off him, breaking the kiss for less than a second. We were once again pressed against each other. My hands slid up his stomach slowly, then stopped and rested on his chest. We kept kissing for I don't know how long, then I slightly pulled away from him to catch my breath and I looked into his eyes. There was only love in them. I kissed him once more and he gently pulled of my shirt. He picked me up by my thighs not breaking the kiss. My hands tangled in his hair. He carefully set me down on the ground, and moved his lips to my neck. I sighed at the feeling of having his mouth against my neck. I reached for his pants and was slowly undoing his belt buckle when he pulled away.
"Wait Princess." He said sounding breathless.
"What?" I asked.
"Is this really how you want our first time to be?" He asked me. "In a clearing of a forest?"
"Why not? It doesn't matter where we are. It just matters that we are together. " I told him, and I meant it. We could be in a dumpster and our first time would still be special, because it was us. Because we loved each other.
"I agree with you Princess. It does only matter that we are together, but I want you to remember when we have our first time." He said.
"I could never forget our first time, because it would be with the man I love." I answered.
He smiled at me."Okay, but we should head back to camp before the teacher gets here."
I nodded in agreement and grabbed my shirt from the floor and put it on. He grabbed his and put it on as well. He then took my hand and spun me towards him, His lip crashed against mine. I savored the way his lips moved with mine, his smell, the feeling of electricity that coursed through my body whenever he touched me. We pulled apart and he turned me like if we were dancing the waltz.
"Lead the way Princess." He said with as always smirk on his face. I began to walk to camp with his hand in mine.
A/N The picture of the clearing with flowers is on the first page. I might not update tomorrow or the day after because I'm going to be at my aunts and there's no wifi there so Happy New Years!