Chapter 14

Bellamy P.O.V
It's been three weeks since the auditions, three weeks since I've kissed Clarke, and ever since I've been wanting to kiss her again. Every time I see her I have to resist the urge to take her in my arms and kiss her. But there are sometimes I feel like pulling my hair out because of her. Like currently we are arguing about me calling her Princess.
"What does it matter it's a Nickname!" I all but screamed at her.
"It matters because I don't like the nickname!" She screamed getting glances from a couple people around us. We were at our table eating lunch, and arguing, while the others just watched.
"Why don't you like the nickname?!"I asked.
"Because that's not my name! Would it kill you to use my real name for once?!"
I shrugged."I don't know let's see. Hello Clarke." Then I dramatically faked choking then I fell over onto the floor."Im dead!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed except Clarke.
"Your an ass." She said, then with a huff, got up and walked away. I stood from where I was laying, then I wiped my hands on my pants.
"Ooh you made her pissed Bell, better go apologize before she sneaks in your room to kill you." Octavia said. I rolled my eyes, but I didn't doubt for one second that Clarke would hurt me if provoked.
"Yeah, whatever O." I said and walked in the direction Clarke went, I knew where she was going because she was heading towards the football field. I found her behind the bleachers with her head buried in her knees, and her arms around them. Wait was she crying? Shit I made her cry. I steppes closer, "Princess?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder, and causing her to jump a little.
"Bellamy!" She said quickly wiping her tears. "What are you doing here?" She got to her feet.
"I came to apologize, were you crying because of me?" I asked.
"No, I was crying because of something else." She said.
"You can tell me you know." I told her sincerely.
"No it's fine, I don't want to weigh you down with my issues.I should go." She started to walk away, but I gently grabbed her elbow to stop her.
"Remember like a month ago when I had to stay over at your place and I told you, you don't have to pretend around me?" I asked, and she nodded. "Well I meant it so please don't pretend around me."
Her eyes welled with tears, "You'll hate me if I tell you."
"No I won't. There isn't anything you could do to make me hate you." It was true nothing she or anyone could do would make me hate her. She finally broke down, and let her tears out. I brought her into my arms.
"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked. She nodded into my chest and clutched my shirt.
"In the afternoon, after the audition Finn came to apologize for that one night when he tried to kiss me while having a girlfriend." My jaw clenched at the mention of Finn.
"I thought it was weird since at the time, it had been about a month since that happened. I accepted his apology and then he said he broke up with his girlfriend and wanted to ask me out on a date. I believed him." My arms slightly tightened around her as she continued.
"I started to really like him, and then two days ago I found out he was still dating someone else and that someone else was Raven, luckily Raven understood that Finn lied to me and ended things with him. Just a couple minutes before you came I ran into him and he said he was sorry, I said I would never forgive him and I ran. Then you came."
That bastard, he tricked Clarke. When I find that fucking space walker swear I will,
"Bellamy?" She asked looking up at me, interrupting my thoughts. I stayed quiet."See I knew you would hate me." She tried to pull away from me, but I tightened my grip on her so she couldn't, and looked her in her eyes.
"I don't hate you Clarke, like I said even if I wanted to I couldn't, I'm just pissed at Spacewalker for doing this to you, but when I see him he will wish he was never born." I promised through clenched teeth.
"Please don't Bellamy, I don't want you to get in trouble." She begged.
"Okay." I lied."Is that all that has you worked up?"
She sighed." No it's also my mom and Wells. "
"What happened with your mom?" I asked.
"Besides her never being at home last Saturday she promised to meet me at the mall to have sort of a mother-daughter day, but she never showed up, it turned out she forgot and took an extra shift at the hospital once again. We ended up fighting, and I haven't talked to her." I was still hugging her when we heard the bell ring.
"We need to go to class. " She said though she didn't pull away from each other.
"Not before you tell me, what problem you have with Wells." I said.
"Nothing I just miss him. He's been like a brother to me since we were babies."
I nodded understanding, if O ever started ignoring me I would miss her too. She pulled away. "Thanks Bellamy." She kissed me on the cheek, and looked a surprised as I felt.
"Um... We should go to ... class." She said fidgeting.
I smiled at her." Yeah we should, but first let's make sure you don't have cry eyes, we can't have at Princess looking weak can we?" I said, and she gave me a grateful smile for reminding her to wipe her tears.
"No we can't." She said and wiped her eyes with a tissue from her backpack. Then I blew air on her eyes so they would dry. After she completely regained herself we began walking to class, though the tardy bell had rang about three minutes ago.
Octavia P.O.V
I walked into choir class, and I was surprised to see that neither Bellamy nor Clarke was there. I wondered where they had disappeared to. I smiled to myself, maybe they finally declared their feelings for each other, and decided to be the together. Yeah right, now that would be a miracle. Before the tardy bell rang I texted Monty and Jasper telling them that Bellamy and Clarke weren't in class. Monty texted back a smiley face and Jasper texted back a winky face. I laughed and put away my phone. Seven minutes into class Bellamy and Clarke walked in together.
"Ms.Griffin, Mr.Blake it's nice of you to join us. Now what is the meaning of your tardiness?" Mrs. Rose asked, Mrs. Rose was an awesome singer and choir teacher, but one of the things she hated was tardiness. Clarke started stammering an apology, but Bellamy cut her off her, "It's all my fault Mrs. Rose, I was running from the football field and ran into class knocking her over, by her locker and she was getting her stuff that she needs out of her locker so a ton of her stuff scattered on the floor. By the time we were done picking everything up we were already late." If I didn't know my brother so well I would have believed him. Mrs.Rose looked skeptical, but then said" That's fine just don't let it happen again." She believed it, wow. The thing about Bellamy was that he NEVER got in trouble, teachers loved him too much. Bellamy took his place in the back since he was taller, and Clarke took her place in front of me. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "What really happened?" She turned to me and innocently whispered,"Nothing happened." Then we began to practice songs for the Halloween concert which was before the Masquerade Ball, next week on Friday. No one has asked me to go with them, probably because everyone was too scared of Bellamy. Sometimes he was really annoying, last year at the Winter dance my date Atom tried to kiss me, and he almost got punched in the face by Bellamy. It was only because Bellamy and him were friends that he didn't get punched, just threatened. Oh well I'll probably enjoy the dance with just Clarke too.
Clarke P.O.V
After my talk with Bellamy, I felt a lot better. The days following were good.
Next week was Midterms and then on Friday the Masquerade Ball and the Halloween concert. Today was Saturday,Octavia, Fox, Raven, and myself were dress shopping. The four of us didn't have a date yet so we planned on going together. We tried one dress after another and none of us could find The Dress. We were now onto our second dress store. I was looking through a rack of way too pink dresses when I heard Octavia shriek.
"Octavia what happened?" I asked rushing to her just like Fox and Raven.
"Look what I found, isn't it beautiful?" It was. The dress was a simple, short light purple dress, with a bit of a sweet heart neckline. On the waist it had beautiful beading.
"I'm gonna try it on!" She squeeled and left to the dressing room. She came out of the dressing room wearing the dress and twirled." How do I look?" She asked.
"Amazing." I said, Fox, and Raven nodded in agreement. She looked at the price tag.
"Hey Clarke are you sure you want to buy us all dresses?Cause this ones like $150." Octavia said. I told them that I would buy hem all any dress they wanted since I knew none of them had much money.
"Yeah of course I do, beside my mom gave me a $400 debit card for my birthday last year and I still haven't used it. That plus my monthly allowance of $100 that I usually never use and have saved up in my bank account will be more than enough to pay for all your dresses."
Octavia smiled."Thanks Clarke!" She hugged me. Raven and Fox joined the hug.
"Okay now that you found your dress help us find ours." Raven said. Octavia nodded and went to go change. After two hours everybody, but me had found their dress. Raven's dress was a short dark purple and black dress with a square neckline. Fox's was a short black dress, with a sort of green and gold peacock feather design on the side.
"Ugh," I complained," I don't like any of these short dresses."
"Then look in the long dresses." Fox suggested.
"But it's a high school masquerade dance, most girls will have long dresses and it'll draw to much attention to me." I said.
"So you're not a shy person." Octavia pointed out.
"No, but I do have stage fright meaning, I feel uncomfortable with crowds of people staring at me. In fact I just feel uncomfortable in crowds, too many people." I told her.
"Doesn't matter, you can be someone else for one night, no one except us three will now who you are. You'll be the blonde mysterious girl." Raven said now dragging me to the long dresses.
"Fine." I began searching until I finally found it. "Guys I found one!" They rushed to where I was standing.
"It's beautiful Clarke and the dark colors will make your blue eyes seem brighter." Octavia said. It was navy blue with gold vine looking designs. The skirt was a little shorter in the front than in the back.
"I'll go try it on." I said. I came out of the dressing room wearing the dress. They were all quiet."Do I look that bad?"
Fox spoke first." You look beautiful."
"Amazingly beautiful." Added Octavia.
"Damn girl." Raven said causing everyone to laugh.
"Maybe Bellamy's right to call you a princess, cause you certainly look like one in that dress." Octavia commented.
"Please don't call me that to." I begged her.
"Why only like Bellamy calling you that?" Raven teased. I rolled my eyes. If I was honest, I didn't really mind Bellamy calling me that anymore.
"Ok let's pay for these dresses." I told them and then went to change. After we payed for the dresses, we went mask shopping. Then Raven who was the only one of us who had a license, kindly drove us home. We all agreed that on Friday Raven would bring all our things for the dance and hide them safely in the equipment closet in the girls locker room, since we all had choir. After the Halloween concert we would quickly go into the locker room and get ready. I wonder if the guys in choir had a similar planning considering we all had to wear black pants and an orange shirt for the concert, and most guys had to change into tuxes. As I walked inside my home I grew more and more excited for Friday.
A/N So since I suck at describing dresses, and WattPad doesn't allow me to put more than one pic each part I'm posting 3 more parts with just there outfits for the dance so you can get a picture of what they're wearing, the next chapter will be the masquerade. Octavia's dress is on the first page.