22. NEELS

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴♡

December 17th, 2020

"What do you mean you're bringing Neels at Ben's birthday party?" Hailey asked her best friend as soon as she blurted out the words.

"I mean that we started talking again and i want to bring him there. Is that bad?" Marianne blurted while turning around to look at her best friend.

"Well, I mean that... you know, Ben is your ex's bestfriend. How are you comfortable doing that?"

"You told me that that person-" she started fumbling with her words, declining to say his name "-is not going to be there, that's why i decided to come in the first place."

"Well... yeah but i don't know if Ben is okay with that. It's supposed to be a small get together for close friends." She was lying. Her and Ben had been planning to get them together for the longest time and Neels was going to ruin that for them.

"Neels is a close friend of mine. He is coming. End of discussion" Marianne stated climbing her stairs quickly and closing her door with a bang.

"James are you kidding? No!" Ben screams. "It's a close get together, you're not bringing another girl."

James rolls his eyes at his bestfriend.
"Mate, chill, Sarah is my cousin. I'm not even interested in seeing another girl. I miss..." he started the sentence not daring to say another word.

"You miss who?" Ben asks with a sly smile. Could this be going in the right direction?

"You know who. Stop that" James slowly smiles, as her memory comes to mind.

Ben's phone starts ringing and Hailey's nickname shows up. "I have to pick this up" Ben claimed, standing from the couch and entering the kitchen to talk.

"Hey baby" the high pitched voice instantly coming out of the boy's mouth.

"Ben... we have a problem"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

marianne lady & the tramp LIKES *** TAGGED; neels

LIKES ***
TAGGED; neels

Comments have been disabled.

author's note
tramp accidentally
got autocorrecred to trump....
i hate it here