27. CHURCH BELLS

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴♡

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

📍𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪, 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘺

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

marianne 18.07.21
LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 BRUHH I WASN'T EXPECTING IT SO SOON

username02 jesus she's beautiull😍

username03 oh my god

username04 GORGEOUS

username05 soooo happy for both of you omg 😭

madders i get to call this my wife forever shut up 😍
↳marianne i love you💍

username06 stunning❤

haileyjenkins !!!!!! LOOK AT YOU
↳marianne bestieeeee🥺

username07 congrats cuties!

benchilwell still remember James crying when he saw you in this 😥
↳madders AYO

madisonbeer !!!! congrats bb

arianagrande ❤❤ congratulations

username08 a dream

username09 you look so so pretty !

username10 loveeeee u/this so much

REAL LIFE !

Marianne panickingly moved from side to side, letting Hailey bend over the bathroom counter.

"Can you stop moving? I'm getting dizzy!" Hailey annoyingly spoke to her bestfriend, taking her eyes off the pregnancy test.

"Excuse me for shitting myself because I might be pregnant not even a month in my wedding" Marianne replied, irritated.

"Mar you need to relax. Both you and James wanted this, no?" Hailey asks.

"Yes! But not this early onto the marriage, we literally got back from our honeymoon two weeks ago and i'm 9 days late"

Marianne sat on the edge of the bathtub, gripping it tightly. Those three minutes could not seem to pass.

"Someone had fun in Santorini" Hailey smirks, saying the remark between her teeth.

Suddenly her eyebrows furrowed, picking up the stick, behind her best friend's back.

"And you will stay late. For another 9 months"

Marianne's mouth fell open and her hand instantly moved to her stomach. Tearing up slightly as she rubbed the, for now, flat area. "Shut up..." Marianne laughed between her cries.

Hailey sat next to her, her hand rubbing over hers. "We're gonna have a little Madders running around."

The two girls laughed and cried together, holding each other tightly.
Until Hailey broke the silence.

"Wait.. what will the baby's zodiac sign be?"

James made his way inside the dark litted house. Throwing his baggage on the floor and making his way up the stairs.

"Wifey, I'm home" James laughed as he searched for her through the house. Her giggles led him to the bedroom where Marianne sat in front of the bed.

Greeting her with a kiss, he smiled, brushing with his thumb her soft cheek. "Are you hungry, baby? Want something to eat?" He asked, pecking her lips once again.

"Actually, sit down for a second." Marianne replied, taking her hand in his and sitting him down on the bed.

Turning to look at him, she rearranged in her seat. "James, I know it hasn't even been a month since we got married and it might be extremely early for this but I feel like we are both ready for this. And we both want it." Marianne started slowly moving both of their hands over her stomach.

James wide-eyed looked at her and then her belly. "...Are you.. Is this..." he stuttered.

Marianne nodded and reached behind her, pulling the positive pregnancy test. "James, you are going to be a daddy!"

author's note
BRUH I'M CRYING