14. SELF ISOLATION

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯♡

real life !
2 weeks later, April 2nd

"Diego, i love you but STOP" Marianne mumbled under her pillow trying to hide her face so that she was not attacked by puppy licks.

James laughed and with one simple gentle scoop the dog was now on the floor and his girlfriend finally relaxed and settled peacefully into his arms. With her head on his chest he mumbled a muffled 'goodmorning' in her hair, leaving a kiss on her temple.

A quiet 'morning' left her lips as she cuddled more into him, -if that was even humanly possible- and threw one of her legs over his waist.

The soft light that the curtains let into the room was enough for him to make out her feautures and smile.

There she was. The love of his life. The most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. The kindest soul on this planet. And somehow she was naked and in his bed.

He chuckled slightly, thanking God for the angel he gave him and started lightly tracing his calloused fingertips up and down her spine. He felt her shiver under his touch and a smiled formed in his lips.

With one hand he moved her long silky hair to the side and as his hands travelled up and down her neck he finally saw the purple marks he had left the night before.

A sense of pride went through him as he remembered the love making last night had in store for them. He knew he was the only one that would be able to see his marks, not only on her neck but on her chest and waist too but he didn't care. She was his and his only.

And the long nail scratches on his back could indicate the same. Thank God they were self isolating and his teammates would not laugh the crap out of him.

Interrupting him from his thoughts was one of her soft hands accidentally hitting him in the jaw as she was stretching.

"I'm sorry baby" she mumbled, reaching up and leaving butterfly kisses all over his jawline to make it up. With a giggle he reached down and managed to give her a smooch before she got out of his grasp.

"Babyyyy, morning breath" Marianne whined causing James to laugh. "Okay okay i'm going."

After a small run of water and a good brush, a shirtless James with sweatpants on this time appeared in the bedroom doorway and Marianne couldn't help but smile.

"I love you" she mumbled and got up, -him instantly checking her naked body out- hugging James' waist and standing on her tippy toes to kiss him.

"Darling... morning breath" he mimicked his girlfriend while softly grabbing her ass earning him a soft slap on the cheek.

Marianne untangled his arms from her waist and left for the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"I love you back" he shouted.

"Yeah yeah yeah" she answered and opened slightly the door hanging her head out to look at him.

"Wanna join me in the shower?" she smirked, looking at his eyes widening and his hands reaching to take off his sweatpants.

"Can you open the door so i can get inside? I don't really want Diego to see my dick" he laughed.

"Okay come on, we are about to save the planet."

"By saving water?"

"Will you please let me massage your hai- James !! You did not just use all my strawberry shampoo"

"Babe it smellt really nice" James answered while locking the door
leaving poor Diego alone to enjoy the rest of the morning.

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 via instagram stories.

21 minutes ago

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

marianne self isolation is treating me well ♡ stay home kids & please be safe !!!! p

marianne self isolation is treating me well ♡ stay home kids & please be safe !!!! p.s i love the human being next to me more than anything, bye
LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

madders have my babies already like damn ❤
↳benchilwell 😳 i better be the godfather i swear-
↳marianne 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤

author's note
i lovedddd writing this
& i love updating i'm sorryy !