06. FILMING

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER SIX.
𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨♡

REAL LIFE !

"James i swear to God if you don't stop texting Ben i'm packing my shit, taking my cute ass and going back to Manchester". Marianne said trying to calm her nerves. She had been trying to film for 10 minutes and he would just not focus. He smiled leaving his phone behind him.

Marianne sat down next to him after fiddling with the camera. "Hey, guys." She grinned and waved. "This video’s going to be a little different today.  We’re going to be doing a "Football player reviews my outfits" video, with my beautiful friend, James. At the end, he's going to pick an outfit for our date tomorrow." Marianne gestured at him.

"Date?" James asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Don't get it twisted babe" she laughed.

"You guys I'm taking her on a date. Lucky me right?" James grinned. "So, what types of outfits have you picked?"

Marianne grinned, thinking about the shopping trip that she'd been on. "Well, I got some casual outfits for like throughout the day, then some slightly fancier outfits and then I got some dinner outfits. I thought I could start with the casual and progress."

James wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her shoulder. "Sounds good to me. Why don’t you go and put the first outfit on, babes?"

Jumping up, Marianne ran into James's kitchen and shuffled through her bags. She pulled on a soft grey crop top and some mom jeans.

"Okay, first outfit." Marianne called out so James could close his eyes until she was in the camera frame. She arranged herself in front of the camera, so her whole outfit was in view. "Open."

James' eyes popped open and flickered over her body, assessing the outfit. A grin spread over his face. "You look so cute!"

She giggled and twirled. "Okay, rating out of 10?"

"Definitely an 8.5!" James hugged her round the waist, head coming to rest against her stomach. "Alright, next outfit!"

A couple outfits later Marianne finally got into her last one and the most revealing one yet.

James was definitely going to appreciate the way the dress accentuated her curves. It was a mid red bodycon dress that flowed out at the bottom and reached her knees. The dress had sort of a plunging neckline and spaghetti straps. She paired it with a white clutch bag and white heels.

Marianne called out for James to close his eyes, arranged herself in front of the camera and then told him he could open his eyes.

"Wowza babes!" James's eyes went wide as they took in her outfit. His hand came out to rest on her hip hesitantly and then followed the line of her outfit. "You’re making me hard," James muttered under his breath, but she caught it. Thank God the camera did not. Turning to look at him she found him leaning closer.

"You like it?" She mumbled not able to take her eyes off his.

"This is a 10." James held his hands up. "This is a definite 10, holy shit, babe, you look amazing."

Grabbing her waist he got up and reached closer and closer until their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss.

"Hold on, my camera's still recording"

"I don't care. Cut out the clips while you edit".

Picking Marianne up bridal style James led her to his bedroom and closing the door behind him, leaving poor Diego alone wondering why the humans are making so much noise.

author's note
..... worth the wait right?