01. TWITTER QUESTIONS

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER ONE.
𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴♡

REAL LIFE !

"Hello Youtube, it's your girl Marianne and..." the black haired girl said smiling at her camera moving slightly to the right so her bestfriend, Hailey could fit in the shot.

"Hailey!!" the blonde stated sitting on the table ready to eat.

"Today we are filming a mukbang and we will be answering your twitter questions. I picked some very interesting ones" Marianne winked and opened the pack of fries to her left.

"I swear i won't answer another question from a horny teenage boy asking if we make out. We don't" Hailey said with a scoff causing her bestfriend to laugh.

"We really don't. So, let's start."

Both girls unpacked their McDonald's bags and took a bite, moans leaving their mouths.

"I'm in heaven" Hailey said and took another bite.

"Okay, first question. What is one place you want to travel to desperately?" Marianne asked locking her phone and placing it on the table in front of her.

"Rome. A hundred percent" Hailey answered quickly.

"Yeah, I agree"

"Ohhh, that is a good question. Name the most good-looking player in the Premier League" Hailey said taking a sip of her cola, looking at Marianne who was eating her cheeseburger.

Marianne signaled with her hand for her to answer as her mouth was full. The blonde understood her friend and started talking.

"Mine would probably be either Loftus-Cheek or Chilwelll. It's a tie between those too."

Marianne finally swallowed and took her turn at answering the question.

"Mine is Madders. One hundred percent my type. Oh my he's a dream" she shook her head and stuffed her mouth with fries.

"I don't find him that attactive to be honest" Hailey shrugged.

"Are you kidding? I'd let eat Madders eat my cookie any day" After realising what she has said the girl tried to hide herself under the table only to be pulled back from Hailey.

"This part is getting cut in the editing" Marianne laughed.

"No it is not sis. The world will know you said that. Who knows.. It might happen"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

marianne me and this bitch spilled some tea ab @premierleague in my new video 🦋 check it out / link in bioLIKES *** | COMMENTS ***TAGGED; haileyjenkins

LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***
TAGGED; haileyjenkins

username01 what do women know about football??
↳marianne a lot actually

username02 i swear this photo called me ugly in 67 languages

username03 notice me !!!!!

haileyjenkins you can eat my 🍪 anyday
↳marianne omg stop bringing that up
↳username04 funniest moment in the video

premierleague Cool video🤙🏻
↳marianne mom i made it

username05 gotta give homegirl credit for her taste tho. madders is deffo the most handsome player in pl
↳marianne ikr ?????? 😩😍
↳haileyjenkins @madders
↳username06 @madders

benchilwell @madders that's the chick demarai told us about !
↳marianne 1.i'm not a bird and 2. ffs omg please dont
madders so when am i eating your cookie? 😏
↳username07 she said any day bro
↳haileyjenkins she's free tomorrow if you want 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
↳marianne deactivating my account ... bye
↳marianne @madders p.s i'm indeed free tomorrow
↳username08 I GO AWAY FOR ONE HOUR AND THIS HAPPENS

username09 sis scored herself a pastry date
↳username10 do u even know what 'eat my cookie' means ??

author's note
is this shitty?? pls say no