11. VIEW FOR TWO

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰♡

real life !
SMUT WARNING.

She opened her eyes, looking at the white ceiling and sun-drenched sheets. She felt safe. Marianne realised that she finally felt happy. The first thing she felt was the constant heat and the sticky sweat attached to her body. His arm was wrapped around her bare hip, and his legs were tangled in hers. She smiled, feeling his clutch on to her, making sure she was real. She moved her body around, coming face to face with her boy-friend. James was still sleeping. Marianne could feel his little breaths on her shoulder as he snuggled into her. She moved her arm and placed her hand on his hair, slowly massaging his scalp.

They were both extremely jet lagged. Even though they'd arrived in Abu Dhabi two days ago, it had been a constant business due to their jobs, and now it was their time to just calm down. She looked at the clock and saw it was eight o'clock. This time two days ago she was up and getting her hair and makeup done to get to the airport to leave for holiday. Now, she was cuddled by the actual love of her life.

She admired him as she moved her hand in his hair, gently massaging and just staring at his beautiful self. He was so perfect and looked so content, and was truly a masterpiece created by God himself. She was ever so grateful for such a man who loved her more than anything in the world.

Marianne heard a little grumble. James was waking up, and it was absolutely adorable. James's eyes fluttered and opened, seeing her.

"Morning," she muttered. He smiled, pulling her closer - if that was possible - and snuggling more into her neck.

"Morning," he smiled, leaning up for a kiss, to which Marianne placed her finger against his lip.

"I'm sorry, hun, but morning breath."

He grumbled, rubbing his head against her shoulder, and slowly moving it to her chest.

"We have a tour throughout Abu Dhabi today." James didn't respond. He just wanted to sleep some more, "Bub?"

"Not for a few hours," she felt a kiss on the side of her breast, "a few more minutes, please." She nodded, placing her hand on his bare back and just drawing circles on it.

James kept doing his innocent gestures, kissing and cuddling, kissing and repeat. She heard a grumble after a while. He was starting to wake up, making him become a little cheeky. Therefore, the kisses kept trailing around her.

"James?"

He hummed, kissing all the way to her lips. She pulled away "I don't care about morning breath, darling." He stared at her and placed their lips back together.