26. ONE

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
𝘰𝘯𝘦♡

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

marianne one whole year 🤍 thank you LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***TAGGED; madders

LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***
TAGGED; madders

username01 YOU'RE LYING IT HASN'T BEEN A YEAR

username02 parents.

username03 babiessss

username04 way too invensted in this relationship and i forgot it's been a year

username05 not 😁mentally 😁stable 😁enough😁 to 😁do 😁this 😁today 😁

benchilwell happy one year kiddos❤️

username06 it ain't too late to break up

madders all mine for a year..crazy❤️
marianne all mine for forever🥺

haileyjenkins lost wifey a year ago today
username07 pain

real life !

"Chilly, i'm not saying i'm freaking out...but I'm freaking out" James whisper shouted into his phone, closing the door of the hotel bathroom behind him.

"Madders relax, she's gonna say yes." Ben replied while chuckling into his phone, his hand caressing Hailey's back who laughed at her friend's panic.

James had been planning on proposing for a while. He had picked out the ring a month before they left for Paris, already spending weeks on the design. His anxiety although had skyrocketed in the last twenty four hours, rightfully so. He was about to propose to the love of his life.

"But what if she doesn't? What if she realises that i'm not enough for her and she-"

"James Daniel Maddison, shut your mouth. Marianne loves you more than anything and there is not a single doubt she'll say anything less than yes. Go propose and stop blowing up our phones with what ifs" Hailey shouted through the phone, leaving both boys speechless. James smiled and ended the call, taking a deep breath before going back out to their shared room.
She loved him, that's all it mattered.

"I think i'm getting a little full" Marianne gigled, raising her glass to look over at the city of Paris laying underneath them.

Their table at the private rooftop of Paris' best restaurants had a breathtaking view. The Eiffel Tower's lights on her right, sparkled on her eyes, making James fall even more for her.

When she turned to look back at her boyfriend, he seemed a little stressed.
"Are you okay?" she laughed, putting her drink down to lean over the table and reach him, stroking his cheek.

He relaxed on her touch and took her hand before kissing it, getting up.

"What are you doing?"

As he got close to her, he got down on one knee, taking her left hand in his.

She put her right hand in front of her mouth, clearly shocked.

"Love of my life, my baby, Marianne, you know that i love you. So so so much. We've been through everything together, happy times, sad times, breakups and all. But we found our way back to each other, we always did. And that's what soulmates do. Stay together 'till the end. So, my soulmate, this is what i'm asking you to do." James started, looking into Marianne's eyes that were watering, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Marianne Christine Castellan, will you make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?" he smiled, his hand holding hers a little tighter.

"Yes, yes, yes" the muffled sound came out of her mouth with cries as she fled to his arms after the ring was onto her finger.

Crying in each other's arms the couple was left swaying back and forth, the Parisian music as the soundtrack of the start of their new journey. Together.

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲

marianne mrs. maddison💍🤎
LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

Comments for this post have been disabled.

author's note
happy jarianne day🤍