Together Forever

Hey everyone! it has been so long since I updated and I am so sorry! between collabing with other amazing authors and life is being a big meanie I have not had the time but today I decided to make time! I really hope you enjoy and yes this is the last chapter  but maybe there will be a sequel?! I really hope you guys enjoy and remember to vote and comment for more!

Shout outs go to:
cutekitty63
kiera0304
Everest_black_
thewherethere
clover2015
belen2805
goldenhabit28
starwarsfan20
larryinfinityyy
my1313
bmillieb
noahSchapp_x_
larryislifealways
fanvannicoline2
rileyandjake4life
twilightbeee
larrieskisses
bellabum12
bby_harry_28
padfootstatze
isabelapwk12
ninaunkown
nina5678n
mimo12345678

Thank you so much to those people for commenting! I am really sorry if I missed you and I thank you!

Vote/comment, maybe for a sequel?!

Happy reading!

Louis's POV:

It has been a couple days, Liam went home yesterday satisfied with how my health was coming along.

Physically and mentally.

I finally had some time to be with Harry without Liam intervening. Not that I didn't mind Liam helping or he was a bother...I could just tell Harry was fed up with it.

Harry wanted to be the one to take care of me.

When Liam made lunch, he'd take off with mine and make sure to tell me that he 'did it' instead of Liam.

He started pushing Liam out of the way more often, especially when we were sitting on the couch. He tried to cram himself in between us. He wanted to be with me or even touching me at all times. Even if it meant squishing Liam and I on the couch.

He wanted to help me walk, every time Liam offered he'd beat the brunette to it and stick his tongue out at him. He was doing good with learning to be gentle. Every time I winced he'd whine and ask, "Lou good?". I always had to remind him that I was just hurt and he wasn't doing anything to hurt me, I was just really sore still.

I was glad to see Harry wanting to help me. It made me feel like he knew what was going on instead of being stuck in his little world, I didn't feel so alone.

Not that I didn't mind him doing his own thing, but it seems at times he's lost in his own thoughts and is shut out from the world, even shuts me out and it gets to me sometimes. I'm just happy to see him interacting more and wanting to be with me. It makes me feel good to hold onto him for more than a minute without him pushing me away. It was the start of something good.

Today has been a rather quiet day, no tantrums, no accidents, and I'm not crying from pain for once so that's new.

Liam told me I was being dramatic and continued to say that throughout the week, even pointed a finger at me which Harry did not like. He ended up slapping Liam's hands away and shushing him every time.

Harry even had a full blown argument with Liam over that. Granted, harry only said the same word repeatedly but he got the point across.

So, Liam went home seeing that harry was relentless on being my care taker. He was a good mentor until harry got the hang of it.

Today was going to be a stay home and watch movies kinda day. I was suppose to be practicing my walking but I'm lazy and don't want to do it. Too much work.

I let harry choose the movie which always ends up being a Disney movie which I do not mind since we both are Disney fans, today was beauty and the beast and harry was stimming like crazy as he watched bell dance with the beast.