What to do?

Whats up everyone???!!!! I know everyone has been waiting on a chapter! So here you guys go!! Sorry about the cliffhanger but it was pretty exciting wasn't it?

Anywho....

Shoutouts go to:
4token2pisces0
Kass345
Isheneman
Gwenyth124
Midnight_wolf_1214
Vintagevacation
Everest_black_
Stylinsonlove28
Hollyjaureguicabello
Ninauknown
Aimhariana
Natscroggin
Weirdo_a
Fairytonesx
Theblackeyedfighter
Elicya_nx
-crimsonstyles
Rileyandjake4life
Eli_debear
Starwarsfan20
Xxharrylovelouis28xx
Larryislifealways
Bellabum12
ICARCUS
my1313

Thank you for those people for commenting!!!

A special shout out goes to padfootstatze!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much for your kind words! I swear your message was the sweetest and motivated me to do this chapter!!! Keep on spreading the kindness!!! You are amazing!!

Thank you to everyone who commented or voted as well if I missed you!! I try getting everyone!

Keep on voting/commenting for shoutouts and more updates!!

Hope you enjoy! Happy reading😊!
Liam's POV:

It has been pouring rain since this morning and honestly, I'm pretty happy about it.

Harry has been so memorized by it that he has barely made a sound.

Every once in a while he'd get up to drag me to the window to watch the rain with him but other than that, he's been good all day.

He's improved a lot since the beginning.

When I first watched him, he screamed for Louis and would pace the room, pulling his hair and trying to escape or hide.

I felt bad for him.

Louis is all he's ever known.

I'm happy that he's comfortable enough with me to try and socialize now.

He'll ask for things or show me things, it's his way of trying to make a friend and I'm proud to call him one.

I tried my best to get Niall to come but he is as anti-social as they come. He likes to stay to himself and play with that stupid chess board of his. He's obsessed with that thing or anything that involves chess really.

He's really good at it too.

As for me, I am not.

But I still enjoy playing with him everyone and then.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket, quickly turning the noise off since Harry started to whine and cover his ears, I glanced at the number and didn't recognize it.

I decided to ignore it and place it back in my pocket. I looked at the clock on the wall and decided that it was time for some lunch.

I usually make lunch for Harry, Louis and I since Louis is pretty tired when he gets home. I just save it for him in the fridge.

" what sounds good today, Harry? ". I called out over my shoulder, opening the freezer.

I rummaged through all the cramped mess within the freezer, pulling out different bags of frozen food.