A solution or trouble?

Sooooooo it's been a while!! But I'm here and I brought an update with me!!!

I decided to twist the story line a little and made it a bit more interesting!

Shoutouts go to:
Bellabum12
Natscroggin
Padfootstatze
Belen2805
Raquelrodriguez071
Larryislifealways
Trindoll27
Louiscumstains
Rileyandjake4life
Everest_black_
Marilynmendizabal
-tommo_18_tomlinson-

Thank you to those commenters/voters! It means so much! Keep on commenting/voting for a shout out!

Two very special shout outs go to:
@ImCrazyCrackers and @TheBlackEyedFighter!!

Thank you both for supporting and loving this story as much as I do! Thank you so much for the kind words and hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Happy reading😊

Liam's POV:

I wish I would have listen to the nurse before I ran in.

I should of listened to what she had to say but I was too excited to know that Louis was okay...

But he wasn't 100% alright...

For from it actually.

I bid Louis goodbye and exited his room, closing the door softly as i leaned up against it.

I felt faint.

How could he not remember?

Not me, not Niall, not even Harry.

Not even Harry.

Then it all hit me.

What am I going to do with Harry? There's no way I can take care of him on my own?

Oh god.

What is Harry gonna think? He believes Louis is gonna come home at normal time. What happens when he doesn't?

What am I gonna do?

I stumbled to nialls car, my nerves on edge. I was confused yet relieved but scared all at once.

I shouldn't be, I've taken care of Niall.

But Harry is different and he depends solely on Louis...not me.

Maybe there's someone else...

I drove back to Louis flat with this thought in my mind.

Once I got back, I wasn't surprised to see that the house was a mess.

Blankets, toys and pillows thrown about as I stepped in and closed the door.

I started cleaning up as I made my way throughout the house, scoping for any signs of the boys.

Of course there's this sense of panic in me at all times when dealing with Niall and now Harry.

I quickly made my way back into the other rooms, opening each door and peeking in.

I started getting scared when I seen pieces of clothing ripped and scattered around the floor.

An autism meltdown can be triggering to another autistic person and my worst fear of leaving the two alone was beginning to come true.

I sped up as I opened one of the last rooms, assuming it was Louis's since the others were a bathroom and a play room.

I walked into the room to see the sheets, pillows and the mattress thrown about.