We'll be okay

Yay!! I finally got this chapter finished! I know you guys have been waiting and now the wait is over! I'm really excited for you guys to read this one. I'll be adding in some of the suggestions you guys suggested throughout the next couple of chapters! Remember to vote or comment for a shout out!!

This weeks shout outs go to:
@violet363
@Maricia Katelynn
babyharoldd
@annssmith18
@AliyaSanders
@fxck3rOff
@mermaidlover31
@larryislifealways
@StevenUniverse_Lapis

Thank you to those voters! It means so much and keeps me motivated to keep writing! So thank you! Sorry if I've missed anyone! I tried writing everyone down!

A very special shout out goes to @FourBabyPaws !! Thank you so much for voting and commenting it means so much.

Ill be picking the people who vote and comment the most for the next shout out!

I really hope you guys enjoy! I've been so busy but I made sure to update today for you guys! Love you all!

Louis's POV:

Liam and I had sat under the tree, talking for a hour or so. We got along pretty well I must say. I feared harry and Niall wouldn't hit it off but they did well for meeting each other for the first time. They had a bit of team work going, harry would clear the leaves off Niall's game board and Niall would continue to play by himself.

It was nice to see harry visibly stimming. After collecting all of the leaves, he separated them by the shade of green and rearrange them in a circle around him. He kept arranging and rearranging as new leaves were collected from Niall's board.

It was nice while it lasted, but I had started to notice Harry getting antsy and irritable. He would whine and start to bite on his hand as he tugged on his hair. He kept wanting to get up or sit on his knees instead of his bum. Of course I tried to correct him but that only added to his agitation.

Eventually he had started to whine as he patted his lap near his crotch repeatedly, which caught my attention quickly. It took me a minute to realize what he was doing until it clicked into my head that he probably needed to go to the bathroom, we have been here a while. It took me forever to get harry to tell me or even show signs of needing the bathroom, it's like we took five steps forward and ten steps back every time. It's not easy to potty train a person on the spectrum, especially when his mom put forth no effort and left him in pull ups all the time. But it was worth the effort as you can see, he's not one hundred percent on it and probably will never be but I'm glad he's got the hang of it so far.

I bid my goodbyes to Liam and waved goodbye to Niall who didn't respond back. Liam made insisted on us meeting again which I agreed too. After that harry and I took towards home which is where my situation is now.

I thought Harry would be able to make it home but that's turning out to not be the case. He kept reminding me every few minutes which means we have to stop so he could pat his thigh and mumble something over and over again as if I didn't get the point of what he was trying to say.

" Harry love, I know you need the potty but we need to get home first ". I waited patiently as Harry patted his thigh and grabbed at the crotch of his jeans yet again.

" alright, come on then. We'll get you home and get you to the potty, okay? ". I went to grab his hand but he pulled away and grabbed the front of his jeans again as he screamed and whined loudly.

People started to stare. Judge mental stares at that but I ignored them and attended to harry, who is more important.

" you're alright, we're going home. I'll help you but we actually have to get there first ".