Love the little things

Aaaannnddd I'm back! I've been working on updates for you guys like crazy! I really hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote and comment!

Happy reading everyone!

Shoutouts go to:
Thoselarryfeelstho
Sarlla100
FrAnBlAcK015
Illegalbeagle55234
Stylinsonlove28
Quietflower38
ICARCUS
CrystalCook6
Mermaidlover31
Darkangel_7
Hightide159
Elicya_Nx
Tigerterran
LauraMontana1449
Emo_nerd42
The_Wolf_Senpai
Fionasealey1
TheblackEyedFighter
Youtubeloverxxxx
Boludx1190_AIMH-HS
uralienbby
Larrrystylins
Annssmith18
Mrs-Lara-Payne
Mafaljmaluquinha
Babiesxlouis
Larrystylinsonslaays
Jordyndixon2216
One_in_A_Melon
RockNRow23
Babyharoldd
Biocas_Universe
Domlouist91
TracyAnderson083
All_the_love19
My1313
EsterRomero6
Rileyandjake4life
-lewie
Polzlinger
Bnshephe13
TheBiggestfool
Rapid34
Larryislifealways
Kaathrinn
Andi0805

Hopefully I got everyone! There are so many of you voting and it makes me so happy! so thank you so much everyone! It makes me so happy and motivates me to write for you! For a shout out for the next chapter you'll have to vote and comment! Enjoy the story😊

A special shout out goes to starwarsfan20 for giving me some tips on autism! Thank you so much!

Louis's POV:

I didn't think it was a problem until it actually was one.

Harry was never good with new places, they instantly cause him anxiety. It's something that's out of his routine and he can't handle that.

" Harry love, it's okay! You've been here before!". I tried to coax, watching Harry growl and push away from me.

He screamed and yanked so hard that he could have dislocated my shoulder. I let go instantly and held my arm. It was sore from fighting harry.

Harry is of course bigger than me and doesn't know his own strength but I never blamed him for it.

Liam came over to help but before I knew it, Harry was gone. He had run off.

Panic flooded through me as I ran to the door, looking left and right to see which way he could of gone.

I grabbed my hair and yelled as tears ran down my face.

I lost him.

My worst fear.

I lost him and it's all my fault.

This world doesn't understand him like I do. He's out there all alone with no sense of danger. Harry will literally walk out into traffic and my fear is...someone won't stop to notice.

I looked back at Liam with such vulnerability that some of my pride left me.

" go find him, I'll help once I call my boss and let him know what's happened ". He assured, pulling out his phone quickly.

His face held so much worry and panic that it did nothing to ease my anxiety.

I ran out of the store and down the street, trying to figure out where Harry would have gone.

If I know him better then anyone, he would go somewhere calming for him.

I stood in the middle of the sidewalk, just looking around while tears ran down my face. I probably looked crazy to everyone who was watching me but I just lost someone very important to me.