Remember who?

Annnndddd what is up everyone! It has been so long since I've given you guys an update and I am sooooo sorry about that. Life has been hectic and I kinda lost my motivation to write but I am somewhat back and hopefully will have more updates for you guys!!!

Soooo happy early Christmas present! Here's another chapter.

Shoutouts go to:
Neko_writer_1214
Bluebean5
Rileyandjake4life
Myrtle_turtle_styles
Everest_black_
Padfootstatze
Cutekitty63
Larryisalwayslife
Theblackeyedfighter
Trindoll27
Adoringrayson_1D

Thank you to those voters and commenters!

And two very special shoutouts go to: ninaunkown and Louiscumstains! Thank you guys for the sweet words of encouragement! You guys gave me some motivation to get this chapter done! So thank you😊

Keep on voting and commenting if you want shoutouts and more chapters! Sorry if I missed anyone, I've been off my game lately.

But anywho, please enjoy this chapter and happy reading😊

Louis's POV:

I groaned as I shifted, my body sore to move around.

I squinted as I cracked open my eyes a little, the bright light blinding me as I looked away.

I moved my hands up to my faces and rubbed at my eyes, making those funny shapes appear in my vision as I glanced around the room.

" where the hell am I...? ". I mumbled to myself, sitting up with another groan.

I hissed in pain, grabbing at my side which was hidden under a pile of white scratchy blankets.

I couldn't remember a thing but I did know that this was not my room.

" oh no! Mr. Tomlinson, please lay back ". A lady said, hurrying over to me and gently pushing on my chest to lay back down.

" w-who are you? Where am I? ". I questioned, moving her hand off my chest.

I didn't want to lay back down, I wanted answers.

" you are at St. Thomas hospital, you were in a serious car accident ". She explained, moving over a metal tray beside me.

" c-car accident? ". I asked confused. I looked up at her and down at my arms which were covered in bandages and bruises. " I don't even own a fucking car...". I mumbled.

" it appears that your were driving a Mr. Liam Payne's car when the accident happened". She explained, handing me a bowl of oatmeal and a spoon.

" I'm not hungry ". I admitted, looking down at the bowl of mush and back up at the nurse.

" I didn't ask ". She smirked, picking up her clipboard.

I just smiled and shook my head, I liked her attitude.

" you feeling any pain? I can give you more pain relievers". She offered, going over to the cabinet and pulling out a syringe.

" are you asking or telling me this time?". I teased, watching as she blushed and rolled her eyes.

" I'll give you some just in case ". She smiled, hooking the syringe full of clear liquid into a tube that lead to the IV in my arm.

Once she was all done, she grabbed her clipboard and the empty metal tray.

" a doctor will be in here shortly to go over a few things with you. Press the emergency button if you need anything....and I mean anything ". She winked, turning around and swaying her hips side to side as she left the room.

As much as I know that she should have been attractive, I didn't really feel anything. I'm not even sure why.

I decided to eat the bowl of oatmeal as my eyes traveled around the room. It was kinda lonely, just the sounds of beeping from the machines filling the room.

I was thinking about leaning back and going to sleep when there was a knock on the door.

I looked up quickly, a bit of oatmeal on my lips as the door creaked open.

" Mr. Tomlinson, you have a visitor...". It was a nurse, but not the same one as before.

" uhh, o-okay? ". I sounded unsure, but I couldn't think of anyone who would visit me.

It's not like I have friends or anything.

Suddenly, a tall brown haired guy with a freaked out expression came bursting into the room.

He ran straight towards me and knocked the bowl of oatmeal onto my lap as he embraced me in a hug.

" oh Louis, I was so worried ". He sighed in relief, squeezing me even tighter.

" you're hurting me and I now have hot oatmeal in my lap ". I whined, struggling to break free of this mans grasp.

" oops, sorry mate ". He chuckled, wiping a few tears from his eyes.

He quickly grabbed some napkins and helped clean up my lap.

" I'm just so glad that you're okay and alive ". He smiled, ruffling my hair.

I gave him a sour look as I fixed my hair back into the position it was before.

" thanks stranger, nice to know somebody cares". I mumbled, pulling the blanket up.

" what are you talking about, Louis? It's me, Liam ". The guy laughed.

He stopped laughing when he noticed I wasn't.

" you do know who I am right? ". He questioned.

I looked down at the blankets and back up at him, trying to jog my memory a bit. Did I know this guy? He kinda did seem familiar.

My eyes opened in realization.

" Oh my gosh, you're the guy whose car I crashed! Man, I am so sorry ". I apologized, feeling guilty for ruining some strangers car.

" Louis, it's alright. It's not like you knew you were going to get into a car crash ". He assured, grabbing a chair that had been sitting in the corner.

" but still...". I sighed.

" look, everything is going to be alright. I'm just glad you're okay ". He smiled, patting my arm.

" yeah, I guess. It kinda sucks being in this hospital room all by myself ". I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

" I know, but hey! When this is all over, you get to come home and see Harry! That boy misses you so much, Louis! ". Liam exclaimed, his smile growing even wider.

I just looked at him confused, nothing he said sounding familiar.

What was he talking about?.

" w-who's Harry? ". I stuttered, watching as Liam's face fell from happy to sad within just seconds.

I immediately felt bad and tried thinking of something to say.

" I-I'm sorry, am I suppose to know him? ". I questioned, searching Liam's face for an answer.

I didn't get one though.

I sat back in my bed as the room fell silent, awkwardness filling the room.

Well damn.

I just woke up and now I'm being drilled about knowing people.

Who is Harry? And why am I suppose to know him?

Or should I even care?